Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lalalalaloopsy

Supplements for healing the intestines?

I'm almost 100% positive that I have Celiac Disease and I know it causes damage to the intestines so... I was wondering if anyone knows anything that aids in the healing of the intestines?

probiotics, like acidophilus, bifidus, reuteri, l-casei......these are important. Also an herb

called slippery elm is good. Also, l-glutamine.....all good for the intestines....

Gut healing: Probiotics and herbs.

Which herbs: Sangre de Drago and Una de Gato

are un-surpassed as gut healers, but for a cheap

starter get some slippery elm

**l-glutamine-VERY IMPORTANT!

Intestinal Health To strengthen the wall of the intestine and eliminate conditions linked to a leaky gut, add a teaspoon of Sangre de Drago to one liter of water and drink throughout the day for approximately two weeks. To help get rid of parasites, add three to four teaspoons of Sangre de Drago to one liter of water and drink for a few days.

All of the above are good and definitely dgl which is licorice extract with the part that causes high blood pressure taken out. Make sure it's chewable as it activates in saliva. This has been shown to heal ulcers and fight the pathogenic bactoria H.Pylori.

^ I've read about l-glutamine being good and have heard wonderful things about aloe vera juice. If you can tolertate them, I would recommend lots of cooked, (and raw if you can do raw) blended high-nutrient veggies, especially greens, which will help heal you.

allo12345 -

You try to see if your health food store carry sangre de dragon. If not you need to order it online.

I personally take Fiberzon which is an intestinal cleanser that contains una de gato and sangre de dragon. its a all natural colon cleanser since I hate PB shakes and it improves digestion while healing leaky gut. It also has slippery elm. What a relief!

Dont forget to take l-glutasmoine

You can get samples of fiberzon for 80 cents. Do a search on "fiberzon samples" and they have them for cheap.

Natasha