Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Blue Goddess

Help Me Please

:cry:

I really don't want to type out an really indepth essay, because I know in the middle people would get loss and not read. I just need help with my regimen. Right now I'm washing my face with nutrogena foam wash 2% SA with a baby brush (which now seems to be to harsh on my face), and as a toner I was using 1/2 of water and vinger as a toner, and the 10% BP and then nutrogena spf 15 for a moisturizer.

This is the problem, I don't think I'm either using the ACV properly or it's not combing well with the other chemicals on my face or I'm not realzing that this is part of the process.

If anyone has had a sunburn you kind of know what I'm going through. I skin on my neck looks like when you put glue on your hands and then let it dry. At first I was worried, but then I tought to myself, that this was a good thing. I was thinking sense the seasons are changing and the chemicals I'm using are to help exfoliate, that down the line my skin would peel, but it's not peel or slowly coming off with the baby brush.

The ACV dilluted seems to be to harsh on my skin, but I really don't know.

I'm just frustrated right now, if anyone has any suggestions or questions just get back to me. Thanks

PS: I've totaly have chaned the regimen that is in my signature. I just haven't had the time to change it yet. I just changed about a week ago. Two or three days ago this may have something to do with it, but I don't think so.