Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
The Effendi

What's Your Favorite Compliment?

Well a few came to my mind. One from my ex was:

You're an impossible act to follow

From current lover:

Thank you for being born and having the strength to be you all these years until I found you.

From someone hitting on me:

I'd sell my soul to the devil to be with you. How much do you want for it?

Weirdest:

You're too smart to be pretty

'You are the best thing that's ever happened to me. Nothing would make me happier than if you would spend the rest of your life with me.' -current boyfriend

'Mate, you're really batting above your average with this one. (pointing at me)' -said to current boyfriend from one of his mates

'Seriously...Best. Boobs. Ever.' -boyfriend's friend (crass, but this charmer can get away with it!)

'You are just beautiful, sorry, I just wanted to tell you.' -from some random girl while waiting for the toilet at a bar

Compliments are lovely, even though it took me years to accept them gracefully. Now I always make sure I compliment people even if I don't know them, or feel silly doing it. No one would ever begrudge a sincere compliment.

Yeah I know that seems impossible for the way people feel around here

a lot a the time, but I'm really curious. It tells a lot about a person I think,

ya know, what sort of compliment they prefer, or not at all in some cases.

This is my favorite one, someone actually said this to me:

"Don't ever dye your hair, I'd just cry, it's the most beautiful hair I've

ever seen"

So what's the best compliment you've ever gotten? I know you wanna

tell everybody ;)

mannnn you know i gotta a lot a comments when I never had acne I was sexy haha

favorite comment

that I would say to a girl

I aint freddy flinestone but I can make yo bed rockk

or I just say you are da** right it hurt when you feel from heaven girl you are incredible

best comment ever said to me

wanna go to my bedroom

I get complimented on my skinny body a lot, more specifically my legs. Also my fashion style.

Personally, I love when people compliment me on my personality, especially my intelligence. Oh, and my smile. I didn't endure braces for nothing! =P

"You're not like anyone else I've ever met."

With, of course, the implication that it's a good thing.

Also, anything out of the blue from someone I hardly know. If your mom/dad/bestfriend/boyfriend/girlfriend tells you you're stunning/smart/funny...I don't know, it's almost expected of them. To heard it from someone with absolutely nothing to gain by telling you--then, I figure, it must be sincere. (This is, obviously, barring creepy pick-up lines.)

Oh, and I get a lot of celebrity comparisons? (Mandy Moore and Angelina Jolie, make of that what you will...)Which, at least give me hope that maybe there's something there that I just don't see.

Personally, I love when people compliment me on my personality, especially my intelligence. Oh, and my smile. I didn't endure braces for nothing! =P