Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bosoxgirl

starting 3rd month on accutane

hi all,

i am just starting my third month on accutane. the first month i was on 40 mg a day, second month i was on 60 mg a day, and for my third month i am continuing with 60 mg a day. i am still breaking out pretty badly. i thought i was realyl starting to clear a few weeks ago...but i still have yucky white heads popping up quite often. is this normal? when do most people really start to experience clear skin on a day to day basis??

go red sox!!! sorry...i couldn't resist :dance:

Is normal to experience breakouts in months 1, 2 and 3. Im in month 1 and have a pimple here and there, but a lot of red marks.

And yeah, Boston all the way

Is normal to experience breakouts in months 1, 2 and 3. Im in month 1 and have a pimple here and there, but a lot of red marks.

And yeah, Boston all the way

yes! lots of people break out all the way through the course. i broke out through all of month 3, it got much less into month 4, and has stopped (knock wood) in month 5. it will get better!

hi everyone,

i'm in month 3 (20mg then 40mg) and my skin looks terrible!

the tone is really bad, lots of red marks, and i'm breaking out worse than anytime over the last 5 years. it's making me so depressed!

anyway to join in the nfl chat with our american friends... i see that the giants are 10-0 up at the moment against the dolphins. i've never watched a full game of nfl before. for some reason this game is at wembley in london and on sky sports tv over here. i don't understand the rules at all so i'm not gonna watch much of it.

tim

Your just starting your 3rd month, youre going to most likely keep breaking out until middle late 3rd month and might have like 1 more spot when u start ur 4th month but by that time with only that 1 little spot left youll basically be calling yourself clear skinned.

Im telling you this from my own personal experience.... thats how it went for me Im gettin close to my 5th month now havnt had a single pimple since late 3rd month