Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blank4200

Colognes

What smells best to you? Nothing to expensive now, but what do you ladies like the best?

Men's cologne.

I'm not too big on cologne, but nothing is better than simply smelling clean. I like how clean laundry smells ha.

Pink by Victoria's Secret is my favorite, but lately I've been into Midnight Pomegranate and Japanese Cherry Blossom from B&BW. Surprisingly, they do not smell like fruit.

Dolce & Gabbana pour homme

Burberry Brit

Hugo by Hugo Boss

Ralph Loren Polo Black

All of those are great in moderation. Cologne is something you should not smell unless you are standing very close to a man. Same thing with women & perfume. Less is more.

Aqua de Gio by Giorgio Armani. :drool::drool::drool:

Raulph Lauren Polo Blue :D

I bought a set for my boyfriend for christmas and got a pretty good deal at Macy's. You get body wash, a decent bottle of after shave and cologne. And it lasts because he doesn't use cologne every day and only uses the after shave and body wash if he knows he's wearing the cologne. Kind of a layering effect to help the scent last longer.

Raulph Lauren Polo Blue :D

I bought a set for my boyfriend for christmas and got a pretty good deal at Macy's. You get body wash, a decent bottle of after shave and cologne. And it lasts because he doesn't use cologne every day and only uses the after shave and body wash if he knows he's wearing the cologne. Kind of a layering effect to help the scent last longer.

Nothing. I like being able to smell a guy's natural scent. [Not to be confused w/ BO--showers and antiperspirant are important!]

clinique happy for men

a-men

b-men

polo blue

HUGO BOSS ENERGISE.

ARMANI CODE.

Honestly, I am a man and I have never utilised cologne in my array of equipment to seductively lure sexy women in my direction. It doesn't add much to the package imo.