Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LostinWorld

what are ur fav pickup lines...or flirting

Umm wtf do people actually use pick up lines?? Anyways I know some that are pretty funny

Do you believe in love at first sight?? Or do I have to to walk by again.

If I could rewrite the alphabet, I would put U and I together.

I lost my phone number. Can I borrow yours?

Haha so lame...

I like those. Honestly, when someone's funny, that's all it takes for me :D

Not as if anyone wanted to know :lol:

I can't stand one liners, but this guy asked me to dance once, when I said "no thanks" he said "I s'pose a fuck is outa the question then?" I just had to laugh, then I said "well since you asked" we both proceeded to have a laugh and a bit of a chat, but he never got this girl.

Now, flirting...that's another kettle of fish! I love flirting, it boosts the ego harmlessly.

If the guy had been cute and had an aussie accent...

I like pick up lines I think thy're cute lol... I've heard a few but I can't really recall any now that I wanna think of them. its probly the fact of esteem that im easily flattered if any guy takes the time to say such things to me lol

I like pick up lines I think thy're cute lol... I've heard a few but I can't really recall any now that I wanna think of them. its probly the fact of esteem that im easily flattered if any guy takes the time to say such things to me lol

I've not really gotten any pick-up lines that I can think of...they usually just do what Michael does and introduce themselves which is so much nicer.

I had this one "guy"(choosing my words wisely) come up to me and french kiss me out of nowhere. I think he was looking for me to be shocked and pissed. He was a little stunned when I kissed him back. His face was priceless when I then grabbed his junk and twisted really hard.

"Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"

Woah, woah. This is kosher, but my post wasn't, Wynne?

I had this one "guy"(choosing my words wisely) come up to me and french kiss me out of nowhere. I think he was looking for me to be shocked and pissed. He was a little stunned when I kissed him back. His face was priceless when I then grabbed his junk and twisted really hard.
can I get a quick female opinion on something: would you date your best friend's ex? duh...

Only if she didn't mind and if they had a clean break up that was 6+ months ago.

can I get a quick female opinion on something: would you date your best friend's ex? duh...

Only if she didn't mind and if they had a clean break up that was 6+ months ago.