Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My acne is starting up again, and I don't know why! :boohoo::boohoo:

That and I'm losing all my friends. Guy friends to be exact.

My best friend, I hang out with her a lot, and she's gorgeous. We have most of the same guys friends, and most of the guys I know are crushing on her, because of her looks.

I'm just the ugly one who's always hanging around her. :cry:

Well anyway, I guess my guy friends see it as an advantage. Almost every single one of my guy friends has asked me about her. I used to talk to them about cool stuff, and like real FRIENDS, but now every single conversation is about my best friend.

"What does she like?"

"Do I have a chance?"

"Isn't she absolutely GORGEOUS?"

etc, etc.

I love my friend, she didn't ask for all these guys after her, but I want to be able to talk about normal stuff with my guy buddies....stuff other than my best friend. :(

I just feel so ugly and stupid around her. She treats me the same, and I know that. She's a good friend, but it's hard not to feel ugly around her....

The other, even suckier part is that she's not really interested in a relationship right now. So all my guy friends ask her out, get rejected, and distance themselves from me too...probably because it's awkward.

Argh! :(:cry:

You do not have to stand up for this girl. I think you should divide your attention among your friends, when you're with your friends distance yourself from this girl, and if any of your friends ask anything, tell them to ask her, be firm.

^ That's what I've been doing...

I tell them to ask her themselves, and they get annoyed because I'm their friend and I'm supposed to "help" them out....

:(

i used to be in exaclty the same predicament, i dont realy have much advice, all i can say is you arent ugly. I no i havnt seen you... but i no that you are not ugly. No-one with acne is, boys like theones you describing are.

I agree with lostcause. Make some lessshallow friends, and until thn, gd luck xxx

^ That's what I've been doing...

I tell them to ask her themselves, and they get annoyed because I'm their friend and I'm supposed to "help" them out....

:(

i used to be in exaclty the same predicament, i dont realy have much advice, all i can say is you arent ugly. I no i havnt seen you... but i no that you are not ugly. No-one with acne is, boys like theones you describing are.

I agree with lostcause. Make some lessshallow friends, and until thn, gd luck xxx

i know your just trying to help but his friends dont really seem shallow

Awww chin up girl :comfort: Tell them it hurts your feelings when they always talk about her and never about you. If you are friends with them just be totally honest.