Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Le Mois

Before and After Pics: Head and Shoulders Regimen

ALSO.. the area just on my neck to my shoulder Stings to move it now, and it looks like old man skin!!! all wrinkly and very dry.. just on each side of my neck though.. i'm only 16 years old I dont want old man skin haha

It won't be permanent, don't worry. Don't put on anymore until your skin can heal, then restart again with less H&S.

Ok, thanks alot.. I hope it heals atleast ive just been usinv vitamin E cream on it now I dont care if that makes me have more pimples i just want my skin back to normal....It's prety bad ime going to have to miss gym class today becuase it hurts to move my neck and shoulders :(

Yupp really really do appreciate it though.. I have the H and S stored away for now. I am starting to flake all over now ( gross) :( .. but I think that means it's healing.. still itchy and burns sometimes aswell. Once all of this is gone I will try it again with a very very small amount of the shampoo and very watery and i wont let it sit

Your results look good, just why the weird angle? I'm having the same problem as repairkit. I put washed with it in shower twice then left it on overnight those same two times. My skin on my shoulders is like reptile like now, kinda hurts to move, theres no oil at all. its been like this for i think 3 days now.

Been using the head and shoulders on my back for about 10 days, and have never seen anything that does what it does. I have tried Tazorac and other antibiotics that did nothing. Head and Shoulders for ten days has been amazing. First of all, I havent had even one new spot appear. All the others ones have become flat and are fading. If I look in the mirror it doesnt even appear that I have a big problem, which has done wonders for my confidence. My back used to itch also, and it now does not. Ten days ago I was thinking about accutane. So far, a five dollar bottle of shampoo is the solution. But i am concerned with what Im going to do if it all goes down, how I will manage the problem afterwards. Currently I am applying twice a day and leaving on for ten minutes before showering. Can you taper off of it, maybe only use it once a day, or a few times a week?

Tips: Keep it off of your neck and arms- it has been too strong for me in those areas, and has dried me out.

I feel really dumb for asking this but is H&S just plain old shampoo? Do I just go into the shampoo aisle and get "Classic Clean" H&A HAIR shampoo?

I have some pretty red red marks on my shoulders and there really annoying, as i darent take my tshirt off infront of my girlfriend and shes always trying to pull it off! Would this work on red marks very well or is it just good for clearing up acne?

I put it on ten minutes before showering, and then i shower and wash it off....As it is, sometimes that feels like too much and if it starts to get dry maybe ill use it only 5 minutes the next time. I would never leave it on overnite. Also i avoid more sensitive areas such as the neck.