Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xkaboo

Oww. They tore me apart >.

I photoshopped a picture to the point that it wasn't me anymore and it looked different. (I was bored, and I wanted to try long hair, lol) Then I asked complete strangers, In which picture do I look better? They didn't know it was photoshopped. I asked them to compare it with another picture of me ._.

Here it is so you can see it ACTUALLY HAPPENING: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_y...23182219AARH2wT

Most of them picked the photoshopped picture.

Then they practically told me I was ugly in the first one.

[in the NON-Photoshopped Picture] <<

I look: more appealing, mean, greasy, wiseguy, more manly, weird, "And you need somthing to cover up ur zits or pimples.", incredibly queer, ugly (yes ._.)...

In the Photoshopped Picture:

Younger, Nicer with longer hair, cooler hair, nicely shaven, (Like a girl - ok that doesn't bother me - cause I thought that too!!), too pale..

Ok, now I know I looked dorky in the first picture.. It was the closest, recent thing to how I look like, but I wasn't looking for them to call me ugly :(:(:(:(

and the compliments to the second picture didn't make me feel better. They are so mean!!

in the non photo shopped picture I don't see any blemishes. You look like idk like trying to be ninja in the first one lol wow it looks like you photoshopped the hell out of it

Yeah.. I was trying to be a ninja.. sort of lol..

I'm not a ninja..

I was thinking I was going to write something in my hand, but I never did ._.

Oh.. and I did slightly edit that picture.. ehehe (but it doesn't count... cause it was nothing major~ a little evening out was needed , but it's still blotchy.

Oh great.. I'm so fake -_-''

I have to say this .. but you look like Rico Tubbs from Miami Vice.

So you specifically edited a picture to make yourself look better and you're complaining that some people actually tell you it looks better? That's like me washing my car and then being sad that people tell me it looks cleaner than before.

So you specifically edited a picture to make yourself look better and you're complaining that some people actually tell you it looks better? That's like me washing my car and then being sad that people tell me it looks cleaner than before.

i dont see any zits on you face man.... wtf.... i would be living my live to the fullest if i had ur skin (not that im not trying to live to the fullest now, but i would be so much happier)

now go out and let everyone see your smooth skin

People + internet = people who think they are terribly witty, despite their incredibly poor spelling and lack of punctuation skills, who are truly only being jackass's because they don't have the guts themselves to post pictures online.

Fuck those idiots - you look good in the original picture!

Telling someone one picture looks better than another is one thing. Calling you ugly is an entirely different thing, even if you are only calling them ugly in one picture. Duh.

Ok, Thank You everyone for making me feel better.

I guess I may have exaggerated a bit.

Telling someone one picture looks better than another is one thing. Calling you ugly is an entirely different thing, even if you are only calling them ugly in one picture. Duh.

Yahoo answers is the cesspit of the internet, wherein lurk all the failures of humanity and the sort of people who should ideally be shot and dumped off a bridge. It makes /b/ look like a friendly family forum for swapping cake recipes, seriously. Don't take what these people say to heart.

You're so weird. Why would you do that? Whoring for attention with a question as stupid as that on, of all places, YAHOO ANSWERS?! C'mon.

Geez.

And why did you have to use Nishikido Ryo for your edited pic? Totally an insult to him.

But honestly, your skin is a bit oily, but you don't have any evident pimples. They were just playing you.