Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pipe314

Heater causes acne?

Hi i have one heater in my room at night and my mom tells me it

causes ACne well she says i wake up oily and its a bit true i wake up oily sometimes because of it

but DO u guys think this will cause breakouts?

Dude.. its because the heater dries out the air.. it decreases humidity.. where there is no humidity.. your skin will dry out.. and when skin dries out.. it increase in oil to compensate.. I totally suggest (SERIOUSLY) to run a humidifier in your room at night in conjunction with the heater. Or to not run the heater at all. You need humidity.. thats why there are very few people from tropical climates with acne.

Dude.. its because the heater dries out the air.. it decreases humidity.. where there is no humidity.. your skin will dry out.. and when skin dries out.. it increase in oil to compensate.. I totally suggest (SERIOUSLY) to run a humidifier in your room at night in conjunction with the heater. Or to not run the heater at all. You need humidity.. thats why there are very few people from tropical climates with acne.

" You need humidity.. thats why there are very few people from tropical climates with acne"

Wrong, humidity does cause acne, nothing is worse than sweating and feeling like your in front of a hot oven all day. That's how it is in Queensland, Australia, all summer. Humidity and high temperatures are the number one causes of an increase in acne during summerin winter to use one here.