Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chris897

Question about moisturizer

I got my acne.org moisturizer today and I have a little problem..

I checked over the ingredients list and compared to a Pore-Clogging ingredients list that I have and I found 2 ingredients in this moisturizer to be pore clogging (maybe 3 but unsure). I have not used this moisturizer yet but I am excited to..

Is this known for breaking people out or doesn't it matter?

I plan on doing this regimen in about an hour and I really need some insight onto whether or not to worry about breaking out

Dan's moisturizer has not caused any breakouts for me whatsoever. Everyone reacts differently to different products, though, so obviously I can't say for sure, but I do think people tend to wrongfully blame random breakouts they have on products they just happened to be using at the time and that you probably ought not to worry.

For me personally it did not break me out either, although I used it once on a weekend and my skin had some kind of bad reaction to it and my face was hot & red all day :think: . Oh well, back to Cetaphil.