Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So hey let's start making some positive threads :dance:

And here's a chance to let your narcissistic side out. So what are you good at/really really really enjoy?

Personally I love to write, mostly poetry and newspaper articles. I've attempted to write short stories and even a novel, but I get lost in the plot every time. I don't think I have the talent either, maybe someday I will. Like how William Burroughs started to write after he shot and killed his wife :rolleyes:

I like to dance and hope to become more skilled at exotic dancing, only for one special person though :dance:

So what do you like to do?

This is a great thread!

Hrmm im reallllly good at procrastinating, usually good at making people laugh and "musically gifted" when it comes to playing the piano and drums :)

i've been told i have a good voice, singing and speaking. also, i think I'm a decent cook.

This is a great thread!

Hrmm im reallllly good at procrastinating, usually good at making people laugh and "musically gifted" when it comes to playing the piano and drums :)

Im good at procrastinating too! I have this t shirt shirt my cousin bought me a couple of years; she sent it to me in the mail. It says in all caps PROCRASTINATE LATER :lol:

I've been told I'm pretty good at doing parodied voice impersonations. I do like trying out different accents. I'm also supposedly a very good presenter when I know what I'm talking about. Some people in my undergraduate class think I'm the smartest person there, which isn't true, I just somehow manage to give off that impression.

I'm good at baking. Today I made Oreo cheesecake. :catdance:

That just made my stomach rumble. That sounds SOOOO goood. You better save me a piece! :)

I'm crafty. :) I sew, reupholster, some carpentry repair stuff on furniture, I've recaned a cane furniture seat, reupholstered sofa, chairs. Made futon cover. Tile top coffee table of own design. Mosaic tile stepping stones (for garden). Sew clothes including a few evening gowns I wore for formal events. Now I'm learning beading. I want to learn lampworking and copper enameling.

i think im rather good at taking photos,my home made pasta sauce is incredibly tasty too.. i also am the best at playing scrabble,but thats cause i cheat and use a dictionary :lol:

I'm good at playing Guitar and Bass, I also think i have a fairly good ability to make people laugh, I can write and read fairly well, I can cook Omelette's good, I used to be a pretty good football player until i started smoking, i'm an excellent smoker and drinker ;) (ask sparkledust, she will testify :P )

Most of all i like to think i'm a good person, i'm never mean to anyone and if i am then it's only harmless teasing, like when i take the piss out of Elaine (Aghaigh Dearg) for being Irish...

Or a Spanner

Or being Drunk

Or being a Drunk Irish Spanner

me luvs her really :D

*I'm good at learning languages, i just pick them up easily! I can speak fluent italian and french, good spanish and bits and pieces of several other languages!

*I'm good at scrapbooking haha

im good at online videogames!! woooo. theres nothing more fun than some SOCOM online! im also a huge fan oh halo. I am also good at eating haha. i know that sounds weird but i swear i have a gift to eat an extremely gross amount of food.

I'm good at baking. Today I made Oreo cheesecake. :catdance:

That just made my stomach rumble. That sounds SOOOO goood. You better save me a piece! :)

Haha of course! ;)

I am good at art. I better be since I'm a Fine Arts major!!!

Anway...I suppose I'm good at writing/language arts as well. Ralph Waldo Emerson is my fourth-great-grandfather so I'd like to think those literary genes got passed down to me. ;)

im good at getting drunk...

my only talent i can think of...

Omg surely you can think of something youre good at besides getting drunk. :comfort:

I'm crafty. :) I sew, reupholster, some carpentry repair stuff on furniture, I've recaned a cane furniture seat, reupholstered sofa, chairs. Made futon cover. Tile top coffee table of own design. Mosaic tile stepping stones (for garden). Sew clothes including a few evening gowns I wore for formal events. Now I'm learning beading. I want to learn lampworking and copper enameling.

Youre also excellent at making the best posts on acne.org You are a fascinating woman Wynne ;)

i think im rather good at taking photos,my home made pasta sauce is incredibly tasty too.. i also am the best at playing scrabble,but thats cause i cheat and use a dictionary :lol:

Omg guys stop talking about food! :(

Lets see how well you play scrabble lol Here was a really difficult question on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire: What is not an acceptable scrabble word a) aa b) ka) c) ga d) za

I'm a good cook...love experimenting!

I'm a good negotiator...see both sides of any situation and am very patient

I'm also good at partying...always the last to leave

I'm a fantastic cook but i think that's due to growing up in a commercial kitchen and I'm very fast at drinking, I'm yet to find a person who can skull a drink faster then me.

Im good at posting on acne.org and being one of the top posters everyday and Im good at being the second top poster :lol: There are days I dont even keep track of how many posts I have and I still am one of the top posters, incredible :D