Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mandy Ann

What does flaxseed oil taste like?

I bought some flaxseed oil to take with my accutane (5 g fat per teaspoon)... but I was just wondering what this stuff tastes like. I'm a bit nervous to try it! lol... should I mix it with anything or just take it as if it were a shot of alcohol?

I bought some flaxseed oil to take with my accutane (5 g fat per teaspoon)... but I was just wondering what this stuff tastes like. I'm a bit nervous to try it! lol... should I mix it with anything or just take it as if it were a shot of alcohol?

Eek haha, if it tastes like fish... i'll puke my brains out. I wonder if it would taste good in oatmeal or something.......... oh well, i'll plug my nose and drink something else immediately after I suppose :)

It's tastes gross. Like rotten fish with a bitter aftertaste.

If it tastes like rotten fish IT IS rotten oil (i.e. rancid) and you should throw it away!

It's tastes gross. Like rotten fish with a bitter aftertaste.

If it tastes like rotten fish IT IS rotten oil (i.e. rancid) and you should throw it away!

oh crap. Thanks...I will take it back to the store.

The problem is that often the expiration date is not realistic or it might in the right circumstance but get shorter and shorter as these circumstance change. So for example if the shelves are hotter than they should be and exposed to more light than they shold be fatty product till tend to spoil quicker.

How much of a dissadvantage am I at if I take Fish/Flax capsules? I used to take the oil straight, and though it tasted bitter it didn't kill me. But capsules are a lot easier to purchase and carry around that I have been using them. I'm sure that they are not as beneficial as straight oil, but what's the difference?

How much of a dissadvantage am I at if I take Fish/Flax capsules? I used to take the oil straight, and though it tasted bitter it didn't kill me. But capsules are a lot easier to purchase and carry around that I have been using them. I'm sure that they are not as beneficial as straight oil, but what's the difference?