Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
swab

Is there anything that can help this, fast

i dont know what type of acne this is but its really irritating, everytime i move my neck i can feel it, the worst thing is i got class tomorrow and i always feel like people are just staring

here is a pic

dscn1232st6.th.jpg

is there anything i can do to make the redness go down, faster then normally

PS: i am on accutane, this is my second month with minimal side effects. would putting BP do anything?

aye, dude. No BP while on accutane.. It'll only dry out and irritate your skin even more..

Wish I could help, though.. try icing them down..

aye, dude. No BP while on accutane.. It'll only dry out and irritate your skin even more..

Wish I could help, though.. try icing them down..

maybe use A LITTLE BP to spot treat on each?

Im on accutane and use tea tree oil on each pimple and it helps but I agree with ^^him as to not overdo it

I say just leave it alone and wash it maybe put some antiseptic cream on it. It doesnt look that bad honest, just a typical zit. Just leave it and forget about it. Who cares who stares.

no BP! it won't help anyway and will just make them redder. you could just leave them alone because the accutane will take care of it eventually. but for now if you need to do something just ice it and take some aleve.

You will be amazed at how fast acne can disappear if you just leave it alone. Irritation alone is a big factor for acne not going away or for healing slowly.

some times when i all of a sudden get acne ill put a dab of toothpaste on the center. not around the whole thing, just on the head of it! this maeks it smaller and dries up a bit. the reason why i say not to put toothpaste over the entireeee pimple/cyst/whatever it may be is because i did that once and though the pimple went away and i was able to easily just peel off the dry skin where the acne was, it left a little brown spot that is like a scar.

hope this helps and if all else fails and ur self conscious in class, wear a hood or something with a high collar.

hope i could a help a little