Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sara_1987

pimple in my nose? wtf!?

I'm on accutane almost at the end of my course. My acne cleared completely months ago and ow I don't get acne any more but I think I have a pimple in my nose now!

at least that's what I think...I can't really see it. it's kinda at the tip of my nose... omg. it's embarassing.

it hurts sooooooo much. it's been two days...I put neosporin on it with a q-tip but its still horrible and it's swollen and my nose actually is swollen!(you can see it from the outside. it's so stupid!)

should I go to the derm or the doctor for this?

I really want it gone. it's so annoying and I already hate my nose! I don't want it swollen!!!

give it time girlfriend...i get those nastyones, just be patient, it will go in about a week or so, i would try using a hot compress at night, and maybe ice it in the day to reduce the inflammatino...try taking some ibprophen as well, it should help w/ inflammation...neosporin isn't gonna do anything, it may actually encourage more clogging...that stuff is not good for the face.

How's it embarrassing?? No one can see it, lol...

But yeah, I had those and they suck. Really nothing you can do except wait it out unless it's a whitehead.

actually you can see it.. the left side of my nose is swollen and red...

It's day 3 today and it seems to be getting worse... I'm not even sure it's a pimple because I can't even see it..

I might go see a dr... Couldn't they inject it with cortisone or sth? :(

I got one of these before I started tane... it hurt so bad and you could see the bump from the outside... I had to pop it 3 times with a very fine pin but it worked. Definately dont want to have anything like that again.

well. I went to the dr and it turns out it's an infected hair follicle, probably due to accutane...

I'm on antibiotics for it now.