Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok basically my skin is really red and irritable and I dont want to use BP. I went cold turkey from it so to speak and it's made my skin better but there are a few spots coming back so I'm on Lymecycline (Tetrasyl).

The thing is it says to take without food on the instructions? Is that right? I always thought you should take antibiotics with food.

Also what are AHAs and how can I buy them in the UK as someone said that would be a good addition and I thought I could try that.

hello everyone

Been on doxycycline for 2months, it took a lot of the redness away quickly and the acne reduced. The lumps which i had under the skin has all gone, its nearly all smooth. Went to my doc today, he gave me lymecycline for 2 months. Im hoping this will do the trick.

For doxy to work, it takes about 4 weeks to start working, i would say 5-6 weeks you start to see your skin change, not as red, less breakouts, breakouts may last longer, bad breakouts now and then, it happends.

Give me your views on "lymecycline" and is it stronger than doxy?

Thanks

--------------------

Let's fight it together.