Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dan

e-bullying rule added

Hopefully this isn't even needed much since we are all so great :), but we added an e-bullying rule to the boards. I wanted to post to let everyone know that Acne.org will be a safe place to come and hang out. Under no circumstances can anyone bully you. We will not allow it in any form whatsoever and will be tireless in protecting our members from these types of assaults.

Here's the new rule:

1. Don't spam, troll, harass or bully other members. Acne.org does not tolerate e-bullying in any form, including posts, chat, PMs, gallery/profile comments, signatures, etc.

Cheers,

Dan

If harmless jokes get me canned, I'm going to be very put off. :|

You'd better hope that the mod reading them has a harmless sense of humor. :angel:

Hopefully this isn't even needed much since we are all so great :) , but we added an e-bullying rule to the boards. I wanted to post to let everyone know that Acne.org will be a safe place to come and hang out. Under no circumstances can anyone bully you. We will not allow it in any form whatsoever and will be tireless in protecting our members from these types of assaults.

Here's the new rule:

1. Don't spam, troll, harass or bully other members. Acne.org does not tolerate e-bullying in any form, including posts, chat, PMs, gallery/profile comments, signatures, etc.

Cheers,

Dan

[quote

Srsly, without me here -- it's like the cross and nails without Jesus Christ.

:eh: ?

I find it kind of interesting how, as a non-Christian, you make so many references to Jesus Christ. Just an observation.

I would just like to report Tim aka Mortally for his number of sexual advances towards me :razz:

Ditto.

Oh wait, I like his sexual advances towards me.

:doh:

I would just like to report Tim aka Mortally for his number of sexual advances towards me :razz:

Ditto.

Oh wait, I like his sexual advances towards me.

:doh: