Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acne_battle

I thought this day would never come...

I thought this day would never come! Ive been waiting months to make a derm appointment because my parents didnt approve and they are my transportation. For those of you who have seen my posts, you know I dont drive. Well, yesterday I was talking to my dad and he told me his work schedule for the month. He said, I can make an appointment for November 15th. Hopefully, they have an opening then! :pray: I am so happy I can :dance:

Make sure you write down all that you are doing today so they can see and maybe give you some good ideas. They do have some great products, you just need to get what works for you. It will get better, you have to believe and keep at it.

I found that I need to bring ideas to my Dr. instead of him coming to me with them, but either way he has the prescription pad and if something works go for it!

Write down any of the meds or ideas you have seen here. That might also help you. Someone here probably has a great idea for you! Something will work.

Remember what ever they have you try, it will probably get worse before it gets better. Stick with it, time makes a big difference. Also ask them what to do if you get a bad break out, so you have something to do and not freak out. (I always made things worse when I freaked out).

Good luck!

Oh and I have even better news. My mom has an appointment in the same building as my derm on the 8th so I got to make my appointment for an earlier date :dance:

November 8th is mere days...no worries now. I was worried, I saw your original post when I logged on and thought, oh man, her luck they aren't going to have an opening on the one day she can go. But now I check back and you were able to get an even earlier appointment...ahh sometimes things do work out :)

Make sure you write down all that you are doing today so they can see and maybe give you some good ideas. They do have some great products, you just need to get what works for you. It will get better, you have to believe and keep at it.

I found that I need to bring ideas to my Dr. instead of him coming to me with them, but either way he has the prescription pad and if something works go for it!

Write down any of the meds or ideas you have seen here. That might also help you. Someone here probably has a great idea for you! Something will work.

Remember what ever they have you try, it will probably get worse before it gets better. Stick with it, time makes a big difference. Also ask them what to do if you get a bad break out, so you have something to do and not freak out. (I always made things worse when I freaked out).

Good luck!

Remember to vote for Giuliani on your way to the Derm ;)

ps: Good luck on getting the prescription your looking for.

Great. Sounds like a successful visit. I do so like to get what I want when I want it, don't you? Now excuse me while I go adjust my tiara...

Let me know how it works for you.