Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ONLY GOT DAYS LEFT

i have about a week to be fully clear or else my life will be over and that will not be happaning !!!!!! tell me exaclty what to do, i dont care how crazy or out there.... i can quit school for a week if i have to, it can involve diet, training, tablets, topicals, mind control, i dont care .. i needa be clear. Major Help here. no negitive posts please, only want to here posistives

Do you seriously believe that there is some magical Gone-In-7-Days cure out there? Do you seriously believe that if it existed we would actually spend part of our lives on these forums? Unless you have a genie in a bottle laying around there is nothing that will go *poof* and make your face instantly beautiful. Its unfortunate though, but true.

Ugh, im sorry, but I just strongly do not like these threads... there is one every week it seems.

And your life wont be over.. just keep reading these boards for treatments and find out how to treat your skin and wait years and years like some of us have been.

please no negitivty in my tread, im not looking for a one product as such more of alot of things i can do. and yeah just looking to clear my red marks not acne dont have that anymore. and Yes i will be clear in 7 days and yes my life will be over

I don't get it. If you will be clear in 7 days, then why will your life be over? Blob on the aha, and if that don't work then just cover the red marks up.

please no negitivty in my tread, im not looking for a one product as such more of alot of things i can do. and yeah just looking to clear my red marks not acne dont have that anymore. and Yes i will be clear in 7 days and yes my life will be over

OK this is what you need.

10% glycolic acid wash

2%salycilic acid lotion

4%hydrquinone (might be irritation, can be prescribed by a derm or your doctor)

100% aloe vera gel (in case of irritation)

Advil (in case of irritation and inflammation)

wash morning and night with 10% Glycolic acid, apply to dry face, massage for 30 seconds, wet face with little water, massage again (using fingertips) for a further 30 seconds, wash off with luke warm water (not hot).

apply 2%salicylic acid lotion all over face.

wait 10 mins

using a lipstick brush apply 4% hydroquinone only to red marks, do not apply anything over this, do do go out into the sun (stay indoors). If you must go out use a sun block spf30+, try and get a spray one because otherwise you will spread the hydroquinone into the rest of your face.

If you experience any redness or irritation take an advil and apply a generous amount of aloe vera gel.

Do this morning and night.

This might not completely clear you in a week but it will certainly improve.

Hrmmm you are aware that there are people in the world dying of incurable diseases as we speak.....but yes, enough of the judging.

It would be helpful if you could post a pic of what condition your skin is in, that way its easier to recommend a solution.

The most effective solution for me has been TCA peels, you will need a week of stand down time though because you look like a burns victim temporarily.

But yes, a pic would be a good starting point.

Your life will not end. Although it may seem like it, it won't. I went to school once with a 1 inch wide cyst and got pointed and laughed at, sure I remember it like it was burned into my memory, but my life isn't over ;)

10% glycolic acid wash

2%salycilic acid lotion

wash morning and night with 10% Glycolic acid, apply to dry face, massage for 30 seconds, wet face with little water, massage again (using fingertips) for a further 30 seconds, wash off with luke warm water (not hot).

wait 10 mins

using a lipstick brush apply 4% hydroquinone only to red marks, do not apply anything over this, do do go out into the sun (stay indoors). If you must go out use a sun block spf30+, try and get a spray one because otherwise you will spread the hydroquinone into the rest of your face.

If you experience any redness or irritation take an advil and apply a generous amount of aloe vera gel.

10% glycolic acid wash

2%salycilic acid lotion

wait 10 mins

10% glycolic acid wash

2%salycilic acid lotion

wait 10 mins

wow thanx, good info here

Hrmmm you are aware that there are people in the world dying of incurable diseases as we speak.....but yes, enough of the judging.

It would be helpful if you could post a pic of what condition your skin is in, that way its easier to recommend a solution.

The most effective solution for me has been TCA peels, you will need a week of stand down time though because you look like a burns victim temporarily.

But yes, a pic would be a good starting point.

Why dont you just wait? Keep the breakouts from happening, keep your face clean, stay away from too much sun, eat a healthier diet, and see a derm. There's nothing out there that will clear the red marks in 7 days, 7 weeks maybe, 7 months is more likely.

well im proving all yous wrong already, its been2 days and ima a lil clear

mouring

Muti - purpose clearing cream, while training or honey

shower, aloe face was

Ph balance

Aloe gell

sunscreen

night

Muti-purpose clearing cream, while training or honey or zinc baby cream

shower, Head and shoulders shampoo

Ph balance

diet

No sugar

No carbahighdrates

No achol

no smoking

Clawrafill

Green tea

Lemon Grass tea

Tablets

liver detox

fish oil

inner health plus

zinc

its possable, training with that clearing cream worked great like 2 mounths ago but i stopped coz i coudnlt wake up in time. The Shampoo is cleared my skin pritty well like 4 mounths ago but i stopped that coz my skin went bright red after using it once. And i eat alot of bad food. So now im putting everything together and its working awsome

Have to meet up with someone that i havnt seen since i had super clear skin and we like real tight but shes abit like pastic as you would say so she would defently care. I talk to her on the phone and net all the time. every time she wants to met up i got an excuss but this time i think i cant find away out. it maybe not sound that bad to you but it is for me

If this girl would care about you having a few red marks then she is extremely shallow. Why on earth would you care what a person like that thinks?

Becuase shes the nicest, cutest, funniest girl ever, shes not shallow, she just cares about looks but doesnt everyone other wise you guys woudnt be sad about red marks and its a bit more then a few.

Becuase shes the nicest, cutest, funniest girl ever, shes not shallow, she just cares about looks but doesnt everyone other wise you guys woudnt be sad about red marks and its a bit more then a few.

your life will end if this girl doesnt like u...? common man theres more to life than girls, when your older you will know. Do Micro dermbrasion once

noo she still will like me but it just woudnlt be the same. also i know she wants to do other stuff if u catch my drift. just picture how akward that would be. anyway back to the topic, anymore ideas people ???