Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acne_battle

Would this be a healthy dinner?

Okay I need the cooking book for dummies. I dont know how to cook. All I know how to cook are eggs. Thanks to accutane I am scared of knives. Id have suicidal ideations of me being stabbed in the eye with knives and blood and now Ill shut up about that because it was very disturbing and its not something I care to relive.

I eat packaged food from trader joes (none of which contain transfats) almost everyday or I make a sandwhich. I want to make sure though I am not yo yo dieting. Would this be a healthy thing to eat for dinner or not. I was thinking of eating a sandwhich with sourdough bread with rosemary apricot chicken salad inside. Does that sound healthy? Do you guys ever eat sandwiches for dinner or that isnt enough calories and protein?

Sorry for being ignorant on this subject

Don't you wish they sold an anti acne recipes cookbook?? haha i think as long as your taking vitamins and generally eating healthy you should be fine

Don't you wish they sold an anti acne recipes cookbook?? haha i think as long as your taking vitamins and generally eating healthy you should be fine

Yes thatd be awesome! Unfortunately what breakouts out one person might not break out another person. We all have different chemistry. I dont eat that healthy though. I eat a lot o sweets, more than I do veggies. I am such a picky eater.

sometimes i eat sandwiches, spaghetti, or even pizza for breakfast and pancakes, eggs, or French toast for dinner. As long as you try to eat nutritiously and balance it out (an who really does that?..not many) it doesn't matter what foods you eat at any given meal. That sounds like a yummy sammich .. eat and enjoy.

Okay I need the cooking book for dummies. I dont know how to cook. All I know how to cook are eggs. Thanks to accutane I am scared of knives. Id have suicidal ideations of me being stabbed in the eye with knives and blood and now Ill shut up about that because it was very disturbing and its not something I care to relive.

I eat packaged food from trader joes (none of which contain transfats) almost everyday or I make a sandwhich. I want to make sure though I am not yo yo dieting. Would this be a healthy thing to eat for dinner or not. I was thinking of eating a sandwhich with sourdough bread with rosemary apricot chicken salad inside. Does that sound healthy? Do you guys ever eat sandwiches for dinner or that isnt enough calories and protein?

I personally find that even if I eat something really bad for my skin (like mac and cheese, pizza, sweets, alcohol, caffeine, cupcakes- pms foods!), I can stay clear as long as I do these two things:

1) Eat a green smoothie- place 1 cup water, 1 apple, 1 banana, handful strawberries into blender and blend. Add 6 leaves of kale one by one, blend. Drink. Eventually add 8-10 leaves of kale once you get used to the smoothie.

2) Drink 4 cups water with 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar and juice of 2 lemons in it. Drink with straw to protect teeth.

I personally find that even if I eat something really bad for my skin (like mac and cheese, pizza, sweets, alcohol, caffeine, cupcakes- pms foods!), I can stay clear as long as I do these two things:

1) Eat a green smoothie- place 1 cup water, 1 apple, 1 banana, handful strawberries into blender and blend. Add 6 leaves of kale one by one, blend. Drink. Eventually add 8-10 leaves of kale once you get used to the smoothie.

2) Drink 4 cups water with 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar and juice of 2 lemons in it. Drink with straw to protect teeth.

Im not really asking if its good for my skin. Although, that is nice. I am asking more about health wise.