Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rockomon123

face swelling 2 months after fraxel?

ok well i had finished 3 treatments of fraxel, and am very satisfied with the results. i was a bit nervous after each fraxel, because my face was swollen but now i can say that my skin has improved and i really appreciate fraxel. my skin tone, and scarring has improved, and wrinkles have improved also. :dance:

but one thing that ive noticed is that, its been 2-3 months since my fraxel treatment, and whenever i eat food, my face (especially area of my temple on my face) swell up, and makes me look more chubby-looking. i dont think its allergies because its anything that i eat will swell up my face.

has anyone had this problem? can anyone offer some advice? thanx in advance

ok well i had finished 3 treatments of fraxel, and am very satisfied with the results. i was a bit nervous after each fraxel, because my face was swollen but now i can say that my skin has improved and i really appreciate fraxel. my skin tone, and scarring has improved, and wrinkles have improved also. :dance:

but one thing that ive noticed is that, its been 2-3 months since my fraxel treatment, and whenever i eat food, my face (especially area of my temple on my face) swell up, and makes me look more chubby-looking. i dont think its allergies because its anything that i eat will swell up my face.

has anyone had this problem? can anyone offer some advice? thanx in advance

I have not had that problem but i have also had three fraxel treatments. I too am happy with my results BUT my face is still very very red.