Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acne_battle

Baskin Robins Ice Cream

Im so excited! My dad is driving me to Baskin Robins. Ill probably order Cherry Jubilee because its my favorite ice cream. I :pray: I dont break out from it in cystic pimples and pustules and I :pray: I dont have diarrhea and an upset stomach from it either. I am for sure lactose intolerant to Double Rainbow Ice Cream and milk from Trader Joes.

If you are lactose intolerant to "Double Rainbow Ice Cream" and "milk from Trader Joes" why are you going to get ice cream?

If you can't tolerate milk, you can't tolerate milk. I've never heard of an in between.

ohh i love baskin robins!

i always get a chocolate milkshake with french vanilla ice cream (chocolate syrup and french vanilla ice cream)

its soo yummy :)

If you are lactose intolerant to "Double Rainbow Ice Cream" and "milk from Trader Joes" why are you going to get ice cream?

If you can't tolerate milk, you can't tolerate milk. I've never heard of an in between.

What he said..

lol..

Drinking milk has always made me sick, and yet I've never had a problem with most cheeses or yogurts. Ice cream does sometimes. So I'm not sure what it is.

I never really can tell what breaks me out, I'm really not sure that milk and ice cream would. I jsut try and avoid the "alleged" breakout causing foods just in case

I never really can tell what breaks me out, I'm really not sure that milk and ice cream would. I jsut try and avoid the "alleged" breakout causing foods just in case

Yesterday before my dad and I went to Baskin Robins, I promised him at the groccery store I wont buy a big carton of Double Rainbow Ice Cream. I bought these http://img150.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mochi1pu6.jpg but in chocolate and strawberry. I hate green tea ice cream blah Theyre called Mochi. Its a type of Japanese ice cream. It comes with six in a pack. That way, I still get my sweets but I am able to control my portions more easily