Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ice.cream

Dan's moisturizer bottle

My moisturizer bottle looks different from the one in the website..why is that?

I'm wondering because I believe the moisturizer is causing me break outs. I've stopped using it and my skin seems to be better now. :)

The picture on the website is a little different, but it is the same moisturizer.

Are you new to the Regimen? If so, some breakouts during the first few months of use are pretty normal and to be expected, but if you feel the moisturizer is part of the problem, try a different one and see if you get better results.

Good luck!

The picture on the website is a little different, but it is the same moisturizer.

Are you new to the Regimen? If so, some breakouts during the first few months of use are pretty normal and to be expected, but if you feel the moisturizer is part of the problem, try a different one and see if you get better results.

Good luck!

I'm really not sure if the moisturizer is the problem, but I have this icky feeling that it is...

And after reading numerous reviews of people breaking out using it, I've decided to stop using it.

Is the moisturizer really important? My face isn't that dry even with the full amount of bp.

Does it help in the regimen in anyway besides moisturizing?

edit:

yes I am fairly new to the regimen

(4 weeks into it, only a slight improvement. moisturizer only used in the 1st 2 weeks.)

If you are able to use the full amount of bp and aren't getting dry, then moisturizing isn't entirely necessary. We always recommend newcomers to moisturize since there can be a delayed dryness with the bp that may not show up right away. Moisturizing once a day is a good idea at least.