Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well I did just post about my acne in the mild to moderate forum, but I just wanted to get this off my chest.

My acne is really bothering me now. With the red marks, and the shadows from the lights showing my scars and the papule type acne and the redness. There isn't an hour that goes by that I dont worry about my face and like my freshman year I was one of the guys the girls considering good looking, but now I wouldn't even be considered. I still have alot of friends and am somewhat popular, but at times I've covered up my acne with make-up and that was stupid even though it blended in, it looked horrible with my scars at times and being a guy, that isn't good, but now I feel that going to school looking like this is just one day going to bring a joke on me that will embarass me to hell, and I just hope that putting more of my Proactiv repairing lotion (that has 2.5% BP) on my face than usual will help. Im planning a trip to the dermatologist soon, but I just needed to vent. I think these forums are great because people here actually understand.