Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ashleyms

Ugh..problems :(

So I started DKR on Oct. 5, right. On Friday, I upped the dosage to twice a day and now I have terrible itching all over and such dryness! Plus i have 2 monster zits, one on chin and one on forehead. Also, i switched my moisturizer from emu oil to Neutrogena Oil-free Moisture for Sensitive Skin and it seems to sting for awhile. Like this morning, it stayed stinging for a few hours after application. I'm going to keep using it, since I can't really seem to find anything else for Sens. Skin...bleh...Any thoughts??

Thank you

It sounds like you increased the amount of bp too soon. Try reducing it back down and give it another week or so before you try to increase it. Sometimes people with sensitive skin just need to go much slower working their way up.

It sounds like you increased the amount of bp too soon. Try reducing it back down and give it another week or so before you try to increase it. Sometimes people with sensitive skin just need to go much slower working their way up.

Reducing won't give you more pimples, over irritating your face will though. You want to keep building the dose up with as little irritation as possible.

Reducing won't give you more pimples, over irritating your face will though. You want to keep building the dose up with as little irritation as possible.

Well, after reading a lot of reviews, I just ordered Complex 15 Face Cream. I'm crossing my fingers that it WORKS! I also went to www.zerozits.com and looked at the ingredients for the Neutrogena Oil-free moisture for sensitive skin and quite a lot of the ingredients that are comedogenic. So, i'm going to stop using that, go back to my emu oil and jojoba oil till the complex 15 gets here, and lessen the amount of BP that i'm using.

I started the regime around the same time! And I'm still getting huge zits as well! I'm also using the Neutragena oil-free sensitive skin! That's crazy.

I really haven't seen any clearing up to be honest. I liked the oil-free moisturizer though but that sucks it clogs pores. It was pricey too. I hope the Complex 15 works for you; maybe you could post about it since we seem to have similar problems.