Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well I've had acne for about 2 years and there have been ups and downs. I really noticed my acne when I was a sophmore in high school and by my junior year it was out of control and the stuff at the local stores were not working so I got ProActiv and I didn't really start using it until about August of this year and now I'm a senior, and at times it works, and at times I don't see anything and I think I messed up when i was only applying a thin layer of the repairing lotion, because it has 2.5% benzyol peroxide, and i've been reading on here that you should put on as much as you can, but I also have acne scars and I've stopped using concealers to cover up my face, because that only makes it worse, but Im hoping to go to the dermatologist soon...but is there anything else I should try?

diet changes, add in supplements. look up the "candida=acne" topic.

I have no health problems or anything that guy listed, so I'm thinking thats not the case, but I have been trying to change my diet and what supplements should I look into? Should I use Aloe for my red spots?...I also use the ProActive refining mask