Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tenten

Is this no makeup or just natural?

This girl is a awesome singer on youtube...undiscovered or is she?I just found her vids last night, she has such a pretty natural look I wonder if she is wearing makeup.

oh she has a nice voice :D

i specially like the love song, the other ones are too meh

and shes wearing make-up in the kiss me video, but she seems to have an even and flawless skin

She has makeup on. I see blush, lipstick/gloss, mascara, eyeliner, eyebrow shadow....and most likely she has foundation & eye shadow on too.

I'm guessing that while she probably has flawless skin - I think she has makeup on for the videos.

And I'm so jealous - I always wished I could sing - hope she makes it. :)

She has makeup on. I see blush, lipstick/gloss, mascara, eyeliner, eyebrow shadow....and most likely she has foundation & eye shadow on too.

she is gorgeous and has a beautiful voice, but she also cheats on youtube via making fake accounts which is extremely pathetic. :rolleyes: It's too bad because she is actually talented.

she is gorgeous and has a beautiful voice, but she also cheats on youtube via making fake accounts which is extremely pathetic. :rolleyes: It's too bad because she is actually talented.

what do you mean making fake accounts? like the people that were commenting her?