Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CherryBunny3

differen 0.3 clears me up but

It kills my eyes! I try to use it 3 days in a row..and I start to feel a bit of burning in my eyes at times , and most of the time under my eyes it gets all wrinkely and my eyes get puffy or swelling like if i use it few days in a row...(I dont apply near my eyes at all)

I dont know what to do anymore , it pisses me off because I've used it before for more than a week and it cleared me up but dried up my skin badly and my eyes didnt look good at all...

I want to use it instead of retin-a cause I know it clears me up , Iam using both differen and retin-a on different part of my face , I use retin-a more because differen is too harsh for me..

does anyone have the same issues? I dont know what to do :doubt:

Hey, you know what? This has been happening to me, too. I thought it was my eye-make up remover, but it hasn't improved and I stopped using that about a week ago. I don't apply the Differin anywhere near my eyes either. Why does it do this?

Now that you mention it, under my eyes has been a little dry/flaky in the mornings. I figured it was the cooling weather, but I started Differin 0.3 last week. And I don't do anything that close to my eyes.

You shouldn't put retinoids underneath your eyes.

Leave the spot alone. Its thin...which is why its so easy to get bags under your eyes.

For ppl who don't do this, then I don't know.