Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
notoriouskid

Since its halloween any1 gonna wath or watched the exorcist?

I wanted to be Rainbow Brite for Halloween but never got around to purchasing the costume. :boohoo: Next year next year next year.

So I might be a beatnik or blonde version of Siouxsie.

My ultimate costume dream is to be Cat Woman!!!!! (Michelle Pfeiffer, NOT Halle Barry) A real latex costume stitched together. It would be wonderful.

I love the exorcist... watched it my first time in 1st or 2nd grade and have seen it about 1516 times since then :D

I should be Regan (the possessed girl) for halloween.. how fun! (Plus, if I don't use chapstick during accutane, my lips end up looking like hers anyways LOL)

Being a huge horror movie fan, I love The Exorcist. Though my favorite has to be Exorcist III ^_^ it's way better than the first one IMO.

over rated IMO, everyone made out it was scary as fuck and me and my mates rented it for a sleepover when we were about 12 and thought "what the fuck? this caused people to run out screaming from cinemas?"

over rated IMO, everyone made out it was scary as fuck and me and my mates rented it for a sleepover when we were about 12 and thought "what the fuck? this caused people to run out screaming from cinemas?"

I heard that they actually had to give people barf bags... and that many people fainted. After the film, the girl who played the exorcist got tons of death threats too. I don't know how the exorcist would make anyone remotely nauseous or make them faint... wtf.

i heard linda blair went "Mental" after the film was made.

which is obviously bull as she went onto have a very unsuccessful acting career.

Never seen it, seemed a little lame, no offense to it's fans though.

Just the clips I've seen of it, a little bit funny, just a little.

i heard linda blair went "Mental" after the film was made.

which is obviously bull as she went onto have a very unsuccessful acting career.

She went on to have a very expensive coke habit.

What's wath?

its one of my favorite movies, not just horror movies

as a kid it scared the shit outta me, now when i watch it, not scary, i just recognize it for being such a god damn fucking great movie

its one of my favorite movies, not just horror movies

as a kid it scared the shit outta me, now when i watch it, not scary, i just recognize it for being such a god damn fucking great movie

Same here I love it lol... but I admit that when I watched it for my first time when I was like 6 or 7, it scared the shit out of me. :)