Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest delta force operators

what is a good shampoo and body wash?

believe it or not but egg yolk also works pretty well (you just have to add some vanilla extract or something to combat the eggy smell)

If you're really interested in the no poo method visit noshampoo.org

It's been 6 weeks and 1 day since I used shampoo, my hair doesn't look bad but it doesn't feel very good either. I think I might start shampooing again soon... do you think there is still a chance of my hair getting better without shampoo? seeing it's already been 6 weeks.

it's also getting longer and I feel like using my gel to keep it in shape.

It's been 6 weeks and 1 day since I used shampoo, my hair doesn't look bad but it doesn't feel very good either. I think I might start shampooing again soon... do you think there is still a chance of my hair getting better without shampoo? seeing it's already been 6 weeks.

it's also getting longer and I feel like using my gel to keep it in shape.

If it is not bad enough, then give it like another 2 weeks or so. If you can't stand it then just go ahead and wash it. Avoiding shampoo is not going to solve all of your problems in life, but it is just an interesting idea.

I still have not been using anything but water and my hair looks and feels better than it ever did. There is absolutely no dandruff, and no itch. After about 2-2.5 weeks my hair just kept getting better, and I don't really see how it can get much better than it is right now.

Just water on my face too. It looks much better, but I still am getting some very small pimples. I think it is because it is getting so dry this time of year. I always notice things getting a little worse as I have to use the furnace. Overall though my skin is looking very good.