Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok so I've been on the regimen and I decided I wanted to change my makeup and im searching for something that will not break me out, I've looked into mineral makeup but I like full coverage not sheer ! .. anyway, what do you guys think about clinique makeup, does it cause breakouts, any other lines u suggest? and what are the key terms I should be looking for when buying new makeup. Thanks so much!! :D

I tried Clinique's Perfectly Real liquid foundation, which is supposed to be their medium coverage. The lady who was working the counter recommended not to go with their full coverage unless you have more 'mature' skin. Anyways, I was very unimpressed with their Perfectly Real stuff. The coverage came off as very sheer and not very smooth looking. Waste of money, if you ask me.

Ok so I've been on the regimen and I decided I wanted to change my makeup and im searching for something that will not break me out, I've looked into mineral makeup but I like full coverage not sheer ! .. anyway, what do you guys think about clinique makeup, does it cause breakouts, any other lines u suggest? and what are the key terms I should be looking for when buying new makeup. Thanks so much!! :D

The intensive everyday minerals powder gives you full coverage.

Try the clinique clarifying makeup-it's aweseome. Medium to full coverage, stays put through workouts, and is very blendable. Doesn't break me out , ubt I am 6 months post 2nd accutane course and using retin-a. I also used to love their compact makeup...citybase. I think it comes ina silver compact now, but if you have oily akin, it's not for you-use the clarifying.

the clinique clarifying makeup is really good. i used to use that all the time a couple of years back.never broke me out and gave really good coverage.unfortunetly they stopped selling it here in the uk.their other foundations that i tried like superbalanced and superfit break me out though...but the coverage isnt to bad just got to build it up.

The Perfectly Real foundation broke me out bad! I washed my face and all my zits were red and angry, and then I got new ones the next few days! Now I glare at the Clinique counter every time I'm in the makeup section of a department store :lol: I don't want to wear anything Clinique ever again.

love the clarifying makeup!!
it works wonders on my skin and control oil while hiding almost ANY mark.
i would apply it with a wet sponge and work on sections of your face to prevent it from drying too fast.
it can feel a little heavy because it is a moderate-full [depending on how much you apply] but i think it's just the type it is - it sure as heck doesnt look cakey!
i don't even need concealer anymore. :surprised: