Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xbi0h4z3r1D

i want to die

i had acne for about a year now and before ihad it i was all happy getting girls and having a good time , getting good grades , i am now 16.

i got acne sometime last year i dont even remember and it getting worse, i skip school and smoke weed now to relieve my stress and get D's in school if im luckey. Acne ruined my life and im going to let it win. i dont know how but i am ending this. Proactiv dont work i on my 3-4th month and im to insecure about my self now to ask anybody for help or goto a dermatologist for help.

i guess i just have to die.....i been thinking of sucide for about 2 weeks now and more i think the more i want to die but i dont know what would be the coolest way to kill myself. i dont see nothing on this site that will help me because i just lost hope

i lost my personality my lifestlye. i have a nice ammount of friends but at the end of the day im inferrior to them and they are alpha to me. idk what to do i dont want to sucide and disappoint my parents so it got to be an accident death.

any last words... i guess this is my cry for help.

whenever somebody laffs or looks at me i always think they lookin at my acne not me and it kills me i dont even feel like a damn human anymore i feel like a blob of skin that should be put to death

i had acne for about a year now and before ihad it i was all happy getting girls and having a good time , getting good grades , i am now 16.

i got acne sometime last year i dont even remember and it getting worse, i skip school and smoke weed now to relieve my stress and get D's in school if im luckey. Acne ruined my life and im going to let it win. i dont know how but i am ending this. Proactiv dont work i on my 3-4th month and im to insecure about my self now to ask anybody for help or goto a dermatologist for help.

i guess i just have to die.....i been thinking of sucide for about 2 weeks now and more i think the more i want to die but i dont know what would be the coolest way to kill myself. i dont see nothing on this site that will help me because i just lost hope

i lost my personality my lifestlye. i have a nice ammount of friends but at the end of the day im inferrior to them and they are alpha to me. idk what to do i dont want to sucide and disappoint my parents so it got to be an accident death.

whenever somebody laffs or looks at me i always think they lookin at my acne not me and it kills me i dont even feel like a damn human anymore i feel like a blob of skin that should be put to death

This thread is very sad. Please go to a derm and talk to your parents about how sad you are. Proactiv doesnt work for most people unless your acne is very very mild. It would be sad if you took your life. I bet you your parents love you and if you have siblings, I bet they love you too, and everyone who knows you would probably be distraught. When someone takes their life, it doesnt just affect them, it affects their loved ones and everyone around them. You are at a rough age. Your life is just beginning. While things may look dark and dismal now, I guarentee you thinks will get better. I have suffered depression for years and I have over come it. I still have it yes but I have made progress. I dont cry as much as I used to, I dont want to kill myself ect. Maybe talk to your parents about hiring a therapist, but please do not threaten suicide. It worries me when people here do that because there is nothing I can do about it. Im thinking is this person really gonna committ suicide? I wish you the best of luck

Please!!!!!!! don't do anything to hurt yourself I've had acne for years and dark pigment scaring and acne I know how you feel i suffer from deperrsion on and off for years due to my acne and other events in my life talk to your parents about derm doctor maybe you could try accutane or azelex cream or doxycline pill your derm can give options and hope.ALSO if you can't go to derm then go to your local health food store and get tree tea oil pads or cleanser or just plain tree tea oil its self will due you can even go to safeway or qfc in the health section there are people there who can answer any q's about it who cares what they think you are trying to find something that will work for you.

Well if you want to kill yourself anyway you might as well try accutane (just kidding. i dont belive it causes suicidal tendencies like its critics claim).

Stop being such a baby and go to a dermatologist and get a prescription.

You're only 16! Its quite common at that age and just keep your chin up. Find medical help and treat yourself with the love and respect you deserve. Try having acne for 17 years like me!

Listen,

You're in high school. If you look around at a majority of the people in your school it is likely they have acne, maybe not as bad as yours, maybe about the same, and maybe even worse. Believe me, we are all going through this and we all know how you feel, especially on this cite. I have acne and feel the same as you. I feel like when people look at me all they see is some ugly girl that can't keep her skin under control, and sometimes I do feel like just not being alive anymore but that doesn't mean I'm gunna go kill myself. Please don't kill yourself.

hey guys thanks for the help..people care wow...i havent got this much attention witout any negativites in a while... i dont know how to goto a derm or ask my parents...last night was a rough night and i was tempting to sucide but i took my anger out on other stuff smoked weed and went to sleep... idk wahts wrong with me i woke up today and my face is still fucked up .. last night i did like 10 treatments of rubbing alachol and washed my face 20 times if this dont clear up by winter ball i dont know what im going to do. rihgt now im sitting inside my freinds are calling me to come out but i jus cant do it i get dressed and ready then when i look in the mirror i break down and goto my bedroom and sit there saying why me why me what the fuck i do wrong to deserve this.......idk my life sucks you guys probly dont understand.

i guess i will go outside when its dark out tonight maby people wont notice as much...

ok well i told my mom we ran out of hydrogen peroxide and thats what normally clears me up shes getting that tonight

-hydrogen peroxide (the brown bottle)

- rubbing alachhol ( 2 treatments 1 let dry then again )

- and the 3 step Proactiv

this is what im going to do tonight and ill post if it works or not.

i also took like 5 A-Zinc pills last night the 1 a day pills...i figure taking 5 a day will improve it faster but i felt sick...o well ill do anything to get these parasites off my face I WANT TO BE HUMAN!

Hey You! Don't let these thoughts end your life. I know how it feels to be young and have all those bumps in your face. Hell I wanted to kill myself too. I tried proactive, Benzaclin, you name it except for Accutane. But I am trying Holistic Medicine. I though hey maybe this will work perhaps it is not about what you put in but it is about what you leave out. Check my profile and see if it works and if it works for me it is bound to work for you too! We all support you here. Try going to the Dermotologist and they might put you on something that would really work. I would recommend Benzaclin cause it readuces the scarring and it does not make you breakout in the process. I do however really hate RETIN A it gave me many scars and although it work for a while it left my skin with holes and a few new wrinkles. I hate it say NO TO RETIN A MICRO.

Not that it will make your acne go away, but weed was one of the cause of my depression. You can continue to think that it makes you feel better but your probably wrong.

And don't think suicide when you 16 and thats the age your "suppose" to get acne. Just think there are people on this site well over 30 that have experienced acne longer than you've been alive.

ok well i told my mom we ran out of hydrogen peroxide and thats what normally clears me up shes getting that tonight

-hydrogen peroxide (the brown bottle)

- rubbing alachhol ( 2 treatments 1 let dry then again )

- and the 3 step Proactiv

this is what im going to do tonight and ill post if it works or not.

i also took like 5 A-Zinc pills last night the 1 a day pills...i figure taking 5 a day will improve it faster but i felt sick...o well ill do anything to get these parasites off my face I WANT TO BE HUMAN!

NONONO! Do NOT use alcohol on ur face! it will make things worse, dude. Washing 10 times?? THat will irritate the hell out of ur face!!!!!!!!!

In order to get the best results, you need to cleans twice a day, if needed use hydrogen peroxide or BP and then moisturize!

hey thanks for the support .... when i look in the mirror i get depressed and always when i think it look better i have to do one mroe thing,then one more, once again one more...its ruining my life like wtf.....is there any way you can rid of tihs shit quick i dnot care about side effects whats the most powerful tihnk i can use that works fast

I'm sure I hate acne as much as you do, but you can't let this bullshit destroy you. Life has many beautiful things to offer, you just have to try hard sometimes to receive them.

Do your best to make yourself a complete person instead of being depressed all the time. Start exercising, read some interesting books, stop smoking weed, don't hang out with people that treat you poorly, and stop focusing on unimportant little flaws. You still have your mind and your body and that's what's most important, fuck it if you don't have perfect skin.

Make the most of what you got; something so stupid should never be the cause of someone's death.

hey thanks for the support .... when i look in the mirror i get depressed and always when i think it look better i have to do one mroe thing,then one more, once again one more...its ruining my life like wtf.....is there any way you can rid of tihs shit quick i dnot care about side effects whats the most powerful tihnk i can use that works fast

maleovent...you say not to but i got to i cant go outside lookin like dis i feel inferrior... and also is accutane expencive? how hard is it to get ahold of it?

o and alachohol makes my skin feel better and smoot its like 98 percent alachohol

i wonder if i burn my face it will kill the pores because one day i went to beech and holey shit i was clear for a week...best week of my life

maleovent...you say not to but i got to i cant go outside lookin like dis i feel inferrior... and also is accutane expencive? how hard is it to get ahold of it?

o and alachohol makes my skin feel better and smoot its like 98 percent alachohol

i wonder if i burn my face it will kill the pores because one day i went to beech and holey shit i was clear for a week...best week of my life

Before you do accutane try changing your diet. Seriously, look up "Candida=Acne."

I took Accutane twice, and it didn't "cure" me at all. Somebody 16 years old should not be taking that powerful of a drug before they have tried other options.

Hey

Listen, i know how you feel, i had the most disgusting spots, bumps and red marks on my face when i was 16-17. That was my worst period ever. If you want to reduce your acne asap, you need to do a few things.

First of all, how is your diet? When i was 16-17, i never watched what i ate, but now looking back when i was 16-17, i used to drink fizzy drinks, eating fatty greasy foods and not getting enough sleep and masturbating way too much. If you do any of these things, you need to stop them. Drink at least 1.5 litres of water a day, dont eat too much fruit, even though people say its good for you, too much can be bad because fruits do contain a lot of sugar/sweet flavours.

Next, invest and purchase 2 items to use on your face.

Purpose Gentle Cleansing Bar

Brevoxyl (or something similar, the Benzoyl Peroxide concentration should be about 4 or 5%. And the treatment you use should be in a gel form and not cream form.

Wash your face 2x a day, (morning and night). After washing your face with Purpose, wait 10 minutes and then apply the Gel to all your face with the treatment, rub it in gently until it is fully absorbed into your skin.

Give it a try for a week, and i am sure it will make a huge difference. It did for me, and i got huge compliments.

AND finally STOP SMOKING WEED OR CIGARETTES. Can i ask do you get spots around your chin or mouth? If so, its because of the cigarettes and weed, and do not touch or pick at your face or spots as it can leave scars, something that you do not want.

READ this carefully, but the 2 products i have just mentioned above, and stop doing the things i have mentioned (thats if you do any of them, im sure you probably do because everyone does at that age).

Let me know how it goes, and post back your results after a week of trying the treatment i just said and stopping doing the habits i mentioned for a week, and your post will be in stark contrast to your first post; you will write "I feel great, i love life, etc".

Take Care of Yourself and Keep us All Posted.