Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

omgoodness. the boy i like is like a saint. he battled through disease and stuff and does walks for finding cures to cancer and autisim. i feel so petty. I'm horrible and self loathing. this dude deserves wayyyy better. i feel like crap.

lol, people who do "charity walks" are self-righteous assholes who need to do lame (and totally useless) stuff like that to feel good about themselves. Me, all I need to feel good about myself is enough alcohol to make me pass out.

Ello, you can do good things, too. But don't feel like you need to do the things he does. Find your own style. Maybe you care about the environment, or maybe you are just a good listener for your friends to tell their troubles to. There are many ways of doing good in this world. Sometimes the good you can do is close by. So don't look to him so much for how you should be - he is himself, but you are you. Get to know yourself and find out about how wonderful you are. Find your own way to be. You are just as worthy.

omgoodness. the boy i like is like a saint. he battled through disease and stuff and does walks for finding cures to cancer and autisim. i feel so petty. I'm horrible and self loathing. this dude deserves wayyyy better. i feel like crap.

Ello, do you by any chance live in Dubai??

I know a guy that suffers from Bipolar disorder and he does 500km walks to raise charity for the autism center. Your description sounds a lot like him, and believe me not a lot of people out there do that sort of stuff!

Ello, you can do good things, too. But don't feel like you need to do the things he does. Find your own style. Maybe you care about the environment, or maybe you are just a good listener for your friends to tell their troubles to. There are many ways of doing good in this world. Sometimes the good you can do is close by. So don't look to him so much for how you should be - he is himself, but you are you. Get to know yourself and find out about how wonderful you are. Find your own way to be. You are just as worthy.

I agree with Birdie. You do not have to walk a thousand miles and raise money for charity or autism in order to be "important" or "worthy" .. I bet your closest friends think of you as the greatest person in the world.

ah thank you for that. it makes things more into perspective. i do my own thing and help people.sometimes you actually forget the good things you do. i dont feel inadequate anymore :)

Ello, do you by any chance live in Dubai??

I know a guy that suffers from Bipolar disorder and he does 500km walks to raise charity for the autism center. Your description sounds a lot like him, and believe me not a lot of people out there do that sort of stuff!

no i live in america. i dont know where dubai is but it dosent sound like anything around here.

you shouldn't feel worthless or not good enough because he does those things, it should make you feel proud that you're with someone who cares, and inspire you to try new things.