Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i think i have what u call combination skin

its dry as heck (when im done washing my face, my skin is super tight and even peeling off)

and at the end of the day my face is very oily.

when i got a facial, the estheticians eyes widened like crazy she was like "your skin is so dry, but there are a lot of comedons"

does anyone else have this type of skin? could u plz reccomend me some products?

i am currently on the dkr here's what im using:

-dove "cool moisture" cream face wash

-cvs bp

-neutrogena "oil free moisturizer"

thanks! :)

it's kind of sad how like no one answers other people's questions on here. lol.

it's the bp that's drying your skin out. i say in stead of that.. i'm suggesting the ACV method. just search it in here. it's very helpful.

and for a moisturizer, i suggest using complex 15 mixed with some drops jobaja oil. that is the oil that is closest to your own. and that's why it's so moisurizing, but i promise it won't break you out. it's pretty rare it if would. good luck!

it's kind of sad how like no one answers other people's questions on here. lol.

it's the bp that's drying your skin out. i say in stead of that.. i'm suggesting the ACV method. just search it in here. it's very helpful.

and for a moisturizer, i suggest using complex 15 mixed with some drops jobaja oil. that is the oil that is closest to your own. and that's why it's so moisurizing, but i promise it won't break you out. it's pretty rare it if would. good luck!

YES, I have that type of skin and it annoys me so much! It will be all flaky, but feel oily at the same time! I have only been on the regimen for less than three weeks, and I'm using clean and clear soft moisturizer SPF 15. I don't think it's doing much for my skin, and someone mentioned using cetaphil, or adding one teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil to the moisturizer. Hmmm... I still don't know if I should try that one, although they said it helped their skin a lot. What do you think?

P.S. I have heard that BP can age your skin. How much truth is there in this?

have any of you considered only washing once a day?

i am exactly the same

i have incredibly tight skin straight after washing,

but am oily by the end of the day.

but i even had eczema on my face when i was just a little kid

so i wonder whethetr we are all overwashing

and should maybe try washing only once a day and use a really mild cleanser.