Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay..aaawwkward... = ]

Whats the best facial hair remover?? I am looking on drugstore.com. I am acne prone in the upper lip area soo I am a little scared. But I started like..trimming it..and now its coming back a lil darker in some spots. I dont shave...jus trim. And I have problems on my chin area too. I could notice some hair so I cut some of it..and now it is more noticeable. I need something to help. Whats your opinion? Oh yea...I dont wanna wax! To scary! haha.

Thanks!

I say try an epilator in that area! I've browsed a PCOS forum (because I was convinced I had pcos... turns out I don't! lol) and a lot of the women use epilators on their face with great success :)

Try using a product called EpiStick or Epicare. It's a method like Threading but you do it on your own. Ibought my sister and a couple of friends this product and it works!! Get it on Ebay

I like the panasonic facial trimmer! It's pretty close to the one posted above...kinda. It has a couple attachments. I use them to help out with my eyebrows.

I do threading on my own face. Works slick. Stings like heck on large areas. But totally effective! Doesn't aggravate the skin because the thread just wraps around the hair and rips it out. Plus, it is dirt cheap - just buy a spool of sewing thread (with some cotton in the blend). I know I posted links to "how to" before ... If you want them I'll search the site for the old posts. But I'm too lazy to do it unless I know someone wants it. lol

I do threading on my own face. Works slick. Stings like heck on large areas. But totally effective! Doesn't aggravate the skin because the thread just wraps around the hair and rips it out. Plus, it is dirt cheap - just buy a spool of sewing thread (with some cotton in the blend). I know I posted links to "how to" before ... If you want them I'll search the site for the old posts. But I'm too lazy to do it unless I know someone wants it. lol