Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

new cyst

If you're not seeing a dermatologist, I recommend getting an appointment to see one.

In the interim, please see the link at the bottom of my signature for suggestions on how to minimize a pimple/cyst/zit.

the best thing you can really do is try to ice it down as much as you can and take some advil. You need to try to relieve as much of the inflammation as you can. This will shorten the lifespan of the cyst as well as not make the cyst quite as intense and big. Cyst thrive off of inflammation.

i see what u mean they thrive of information, i think i made it worse :think: anyway thanx for the tips guys, i dont thiink ima see a derm for one cyst man, advil is a headache tablet em i right ?

i see what u mean they thrive of information, i think i made it worse :think: anyway thanx for the tips guys, i dont thiink ima see a derm for one cyst man, advil is a headache tablet em i right ?

well yeah its a headache tablet but its excellent for pain relief and reducing inflammation.

Just one cyst?

Just dab honey on it, and place a band-aid over it. Do this before you go to sleep, and the pimple should be greatly reduced.

OH! and ice it as much as you can to bring the swelling down..

<3