Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tokra

Afraid of posting your pic?

I want to post my picture, but I dont know, someone in real life might recognize me.

Has anyone here have that happen to you?

Yes, but I usually take away the eyes. I don't know, something about looking at my own eyes..makes me feel..bad. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Why would anyone you know in real life search through here if they didn't have acne too, right?

But if you really want some help...I would just go for it. =) I had to be strong and I posted some of my own. Very hard to do, but everyone here is pretty much in the same boat. I hope this helps.

I thought I had rosacea until I posted my picture and people gave me advice to help with what was dry, irritated skin!! So, it could be very beneficial if people see what your problem is. =) Good luck.

We're all in the same boat is right. I have the worst acne of anyone i've seen on this site and I didn't hesitate to post because it can only help people when they try and impart their knowledge. I only wish that I had a camera here at my dorm so I could post pics more often.

And if they do recognize you chances are they already know about your acne. ;) Besides.. what's there to be ashamed of? You're here to get help. :D Post away.

It took some time before I put a photo on my profile. I'm holding of on the gallery still, or putting up photos that display my past acne....for the very reason that you never know who might stumble across it...

if anyone did find me, they would realise i am the Org Pimp, and i'm yet to see 1 unattractive org girl, so if anything it would make me look cooler :cool: