Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest delta force operators

abnormal blood results

okay i got a blood test from my school nurse on tuesday, it was part of a healthfair, anyways i get a letter today saying that my blood results are abnormal and i should stop by and see the nurse,

the only thing i could think of that would mess up the test is i drake kerns juice literally 1 hour before the test.

so anyways shoul i be concerned?

i also take msm, vitamin e, fish oil, chromium, dmae, grape seed extract and milk tistle , and zinc can these supplements affect my blood levels?

aside from that my diet isnt that great.

pardon? im probably gonna die couse of abnormal blood results? ill let u know wha tthe deal is when i see the nurse but id really like to say

IF U WOULS HAVE SAID TO THAT TO ME IN PERSON I WOULD OF LAID UR ASS DOWN

okay i got a blood test from my school nurse on tuesday, it was part of a healthfair, anyways i get a letter today saying that my blood results are abnormal and i should stop by and see the nurse,

the only thing i could think of that would mess up the test is i drake kerns juice literally 1 hour before the test.

so anyways shoul i be concerned?

i also take msm, vitamin e, fish oil, chromium, dmae, grape seed extract and milk tistle , and zinc can these supplements affect my blood levels?

aside from that my diet isnt that great.

pardon? im probably gonna die couse of abnormal blood results? ill let u know wha tthe deal is when i see the nurse but id really like to say

yeah well i got my blood test last yr and nurse said all was good but my tryglicerides were kinda high,

not a doctor u have a high chance of dieing from a chopping side kick

yeah well i got my blood test last yr and nurse said all was good but my tryglicerides were kinda high,

Had you been on a bender?

Trigylcerides are the easiest to control by diet. Limit sugars and grains (and alcohol). If you do eat carbs, make sure they are low glycemic index. If you are overweight, drop a few pounds. Eat well. Exercise.

The important thing to remember is that sometimes elevated triglycerides can be an early indicator of diabetes or heart disease. The good news is that you are quite young and can change food behaviours now and make an incredibly positive impact on you health.

And if you beat the stuffing out of Notadoctor for at least 30 minutes three times a week, it would be considered aerobics. Okay, how about if you just chase him? Not, are you a fast runner?

Yeah... it's probably death. Don't worry though you have to die somehow. When you find out that you have a terrible case of AIDS at least you can still play videogames.

I WOULS HAVE SAID IT IN PERSON IF I KNEW YOU WOULD LAY MY ASS DOWN.

Yeah... it's probably death. Don't worry though you have to die somehow. When you find out that you have a terrible case of AIDS at least you can still play videogames.

LOL.......i was reading this post and I have to mention, if you said any of that crap to me..you would be sorry you did. That is just incredibly inconsiderate. If someone got a notice that their blood tests were abnormal, it could really be something serious and that is no joking matter. You must be a total freak and some other stuff I won't mention lol..... to joke about something like that. Not to mention, dying and aids is definitly no joking matter either. Luckily the guy says its just his cholesterol or whatever, but geez........instead of notadoctor being your name..shouldn't it be notaniceperson :)

LOL.......i was reading this post and I have to mention, if you said any of that crap to me..you would be sorry you did. That is just incredibly inconsiderate. If someone got a notice that their blood tests were abnormal, it could really be something serious and that is no joking matter. You must be a total freak and some other stuff I won't mention lol..... to joke about something like that. Not to mention, dying and aids is definitly no joking matter either. Luckily the guy says its just his cholesterol or whatever, but geez........instead of notadoctor being your name..shouldn't it be notaniceperson :)