Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have seen alot of people on here say they don't take their pill when they know they are going to drink. Does this make a difference, I was under the impression that it was already in your system and it takes a few weeks after your pill for it to actually get in.

Guest ready2Bclear

I try to take my pill a couple hours before im gonna go out and drink. ( I dont drink as much as i used to though)

I try to take my pill a couple hours before im gonna go out and drink. ( I dont drink as much as i used to though)

Yes, I do the same. My question is, does it even make a difference when you take the pill?

Yes, I do the same. My question is, does it even make a difference when you take the pill?

I don't really think so but I guess it all depends on how much you drink. I was at a wedding one weekend about a month ago and I took my pill with a Bud Light. Maybe not the smartest idea but I felt fine the whole night and I had 5 beers.

I was at my brothers wedding the next weekend and forgot to take both of my pills that day and I got a major headache and felt like throwing up on the car ride home. I drank a lot more and was mixing in shots so that probably had something to do with it.

I just noticed my tolerance level dropped while on accutane.

my theory is that as long as you give it about 6 hours...but then again, I also don't drink a whole lot when I do, like.. .one glass of something is it for me because I'm such a light weight :-p