Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dear Differin,

Sometimes I hear people ranting about you. About how you made their acne worse, or aggravated their skin, or did nothing to help their acne. Don't listen to them, Differin XP. I know you're not like that. In our 2 short weeks together, you've made me incredibly happy. I've stopped breaking out and those closed comedones that were on my cheeks for months finally erupted and healed. Existing pimples calmed down almost immediately. Sometimes I get upset when you and Benzaclin fight and make my face dry, but I know both just trying to do what's best for me. And then Benzaclin gets a time out for a while and things are good again. So, although others have tried relationships with you and it hasn't worked out - I know you're for me Differin. I love you, Differin XP.

Wooooo, i love Differin too :)

I dont see why people persist with BP, when its a chemical which damages teh skin, unlike differin which heals it.

gotta love adapalene :)

Dear Differin,

Sometimes I hear people ranting about you. About how you made their acne worse, or aggravated their skin, or did nothing to help their acne. Don't listen to them, Differin XP. I know you're not like that. In our 2 short weeks together, you've made me incredibly happy. I've stopped breaking out and those closed comedones that were on my cheeks for months finally erupted and healed. Existing pimples calmed down almost immediately. Sometimes I get upset when you and Benzaclin fight and make my face dry, but I know both just trying to do what's best for me. And then Benzaclin gets a time out for a while and things are good again. So, although others have tried relationships with you and it hasn't worked out - I know you're for me Differin. I love you, Differin XP.

Dear Differin,

When your love of Differin begins to fade

A better cream you'll find has been made

Tazorac it's name, and it's really great

Once you try it, it'll be your permanent mate

Your skin will never have been this clear

So kiss the tube and say "Goodnight dear"

What kind of acne do you guys have? I'm looking into the different prescriptions to deal with my blackheads/clog pores (pretty severe, though accutane cleared my inflamed). Did differin help you with the oil/pore/blackhead issues?