Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ashleyms

Just wondering if i'm doing something wrong here.

I'm oily on my forehead, nose and chin and when i'm washing my face, i need to scrub a little more to get the oil off or I don't feel clean. Should I not be doing this? I'm trying to be as gentle as I can, but I just need to get the oil off and gentle washing doesn't cut it.

well you shouldn't scrub too hard cuz that aggrivates the skin and causes more pimples. maybe look into a new cleanser that helps fight oil..sorry could be of that much help

Instead of scrubbing your skin so hard (and thus causing more acne) you should get some oil removing sheets by clean & clear. They remove the extra grease for me and don't cause any new acne (unless I press too hard).

Instead of scrubbing your skin so hard (and thus causing more acne) you should get some oil removing sheets by clean & clear. They remove the extra grease for me and don't cause any new acne (unless I press too hard).

Oh, yup I use those. Maybe i should use one right before i wash my face though...i'll see if that helps at all