Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blink18222

EVERYONE WITH ACNE READ

To start this off, no one with moderate to severe acne gives a crap about the foods that are good for you to eat, we dont care about what products make your skin smooth. What we care about is what product penetrates the acne and gets it off of our faces. Ive had acne for 3 years and its ruining my high school years. Almost anyone with bad acne can agree with me.

Things that you need to know about treating acne:

Forget proactiv solution. Jessica Simpson can go f!%* herself. Forget nature's cure, forget all of that.

MANY people agree that Aqua Glycolic is an amazing product and it gets high ratings anywhere you look. I believe this is a really good product as well. I've had disgusting acne for years and in the past few days its fading and getting a lot better.

I use Aqua Glycolic Cleanser once or twice a day and then i use Clearasil Ultra with the 2% salyclic acid (the pads, not the cream). I use about 2-3 pads a day. It burns like you can never imagine, but thats because it works. Aqua Glycolic fades acne AND makes your face feel amazingly smooth. You also want to include a lot of Vitamin C. It tastes good and its really good for you. Oranges, Minute Maid Orangeade, Centrum Vitamins (they have a LOT of vitamins in them and they taste good)

Ive been using Aqua Glycolic and Clearasil Ultra for about a week now and my acne is looking a lot better than it ever has. I'm gonna use it for two months at minimum and it should go away. REMEMBER ACNE WILL WORSEN BEFORE IT GETS BETTER SO DONT GIVE UP!

I had bad acne on my forehead when i was 13 and i cleared it up 98% with clearasil so hopefully I found the same product and it'll work again.

Good luck everyone, i hope this helped

something that hurts is more likely to do harm then good

Peels hurt. When I put too much Tazorac on for my first week, I effectively did a chemical peel. My face raw as *hell*. But when the peeling faded and stuff, it also lifted some scars and some places are smoother. So it was good. Not something you can really do without a good vacation though, as the down time was a few days.

something that hurts is more likely to do harm then good

Peels hurt. When I put too much Tazorac on for my first week, I effectively did a chemical peel. My face raw as *hell*. But when the peeling faded and stuff, it also lifted some scars and some places are smoother. So it was good. Not something you can really do without a good vacation though, as the down time was a few days.

how long is the down time usually? is like 4 days good enough?

Please put into consideration that different products works differently for different people. I used proactiv for about 2 years and didn't think it was really doing anything until I stopped to try something new. Well my acne got way worse and am now back on it and my face is clearing up. I think the celebrity endorsements are dumb too, but hey it works for me. I'm sorry it doesn't work for you but try to remember that just because it didn't work for you doesn't mean it won't work for someone else. :)

Please put into consideration that different products works differently for different people. I used proactiv for about 2 years and didn't think it was really doing anything until I stopped to try something new. Well my acne got way worse and am now back on it and my face is clearing up. I think the celebrity endorsements are dumb too, but hey it works for me. I'm sorry it doesn't work for you but try to remember that just because it didn't work for you doesn't mean it won't work for someone else. :)

Proactiv is just extremely expensive Benzoyl Peroxide. What other products did you try that *included BP* failed to be as effective as Proactiv? The Toner is just low % Glycolic Acid..

As far as I'm concerned, BP just makes things worse.