Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Agoraphobia

Masturbation

I don't believe that stopping masturbation completely is the solution. I think that as long as you don't overdo it and keep it "regular" somewhat, your hormones will do the same. It should keep your hormones balanced right? Just an idea.

So wait, when women have sex, it's good for their skin, when men have sex, it's bad?

Wow, there's a plus side to bleeding like this every month?

it doesn't cause or worsen acne (or help clear it up for that matter), not to worry. that has been well established regardless of the few people who claim otherwise. basically that myth was made up to discourage children from masturbating as it was thought to be sinful.

it doesn't cause or worsen acne (or help clear it up for that matter), not to worry. that has been well established regardless of the few people who claim otherwise. basically that myth was made up to discourage children from masturbating as it was thought to be sinful.

I actually had a lot better opinion of you before this post FreshPrince.

lol what

I'm clear right now besides a couple of redmarks, and I do that and have sex... even on the same day... as much as anyone else.

I'm masturbating now! :razz:

Not really...because I just had sex.

Hey I masturbated earlier after reading the masturbation posts. Tonight I went to wash my face and the two zits on my chin were dried up! I think your theory is backward, dudes who don't masturbate.

(first, note that I don't believe there's a difference between masturbation or sex or other sexual activity with a partner. To your reproductive organs, anyway.)

If I'm not masturbating very often during the week, it's probably because I'm too busy stressing over homework.

Another time I'm not getting any is when my girlfriend is menstruating, and she's probably causing me stress (no offense to females of reproductive age)

If I'm getting it several times a day, then it's probably a very nice weekend...

I find that how often I orgasm is usually inversely proportional to how stressed I am. So I'm not so sure that masturbation/orgasm itself is a factor and increased frequency is likely not making my acne more severe.

If anyone thinks there is a difference between sex and masturbation, I would be curious to see how you feel about meaningless sex vs. "making love" vs. domination vs... etc. Meaningless sex might as well be masturbation, emotionally speaking, right?

MASTURBATION DOES NOT AFFECT ANCE WHATSOEVER.

Who ever tells you something else is wrong.

Your just as bad as people who say diet doesn't affect acne.

In my opinion diet AND masturbation doesn't effect acne whatsoever, and I can tell you this from experience. oh and since its clinically proven that diet doesn't effect acne, you really can't base solid facts saying it does.

I cut out all kinds of sugars, candies, sweets, and everything else that are "bad foods" for acne, and I broke out worse. I was too busy stressing over when I needed this supplement, whether something I just ate was gonna break me out, wishing I could have candy or something else, being at a birthday party and not being able to eat any dessert things. It sucked. In the end, my acne was even worse then before. So I bascially said fuck this, and ate everything I wanted anytime I wanted, and now my skin is completely clear. Yes, COMPLETELY clear. I eat everything from chocolate to greasy junk food to everything, and my skin is 100% clear by just using the techniques of the DKR regimen except with a product called Acne Free and Cetaphil moisturizer. So I can safely say that diet DOES NOT effect acne, if anything a "good diet" made mine worse.

As for the masturbation thing, I only see improvement when either I do it, or I do things with my girlfriend. All it does is relieve stress which is acne's #1 cause. When I dont do it im clear, and when I do do it I stay clear.

I really believe that the only reason people think these two things causes acne is because they eat junk or they masturbate then stress over whether its gonna break them out, and guess what? the stress breaks them out and its automatically put on the food they ate or because they masturbated the night before.

Masturbation = orgasm.

Sex (well, good sex at least) = orgasm.

Orgasm is what most people blame thier masturbation acne link too, so I don't see where their would be a difference physically between the two, since both end the same way, let alone between the emotional differences between all the different kinds of sex.