Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lunar_12

Need a good day-time spot treatment

My favorite night-time spot treatment is Mario Badescu drying lotion. However, I cannot use this during the day time, it is pink and gets clay-ish if I put anything on it. I used the drying cream version by the same brand that was meant to be worn under makeup but it has very horrible smell.

I find BP to be drying to be worn under makeup. It flakes and does not sit well under makeup.

I have thus narrowed down my search to the following:

Benefit Cosmetics "galactic shield"

Maybelline "pure concealer"

Neutrogena "skin clearing concealer."

Has anyone used these products? Or recommend any other under-makeup spot treatments?

A bit OT, but Does Rite-Aid really honor their policy of returning used cosmetics if they don't work out? Do they look at you like you're a jerk?

Thanks in advance.

Try Joesoef Skin Care they make a spot treatment that goes on transparent and it works. they make clinical strenght acne products by a famous dermatologist that have been used in Asia for over 20 years.

Its called Anti Acne Spot treatment....I found them on the allure boards....their products Rock !!!

i've found that sa, which is what those concealers have in them, doesn't work that well as a spot treatment - especially in the low concentrations that they have. i've had pretty good luck with zapzyt 10% bp being worn under makeup - it absorbs super well as long as you don't use too much of it, plus it's cheap.