Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
raegan

Revlon Foundations

I've become a faithful colorstay user over the past couple mos. and to my delight, K-Mart is having a B1G1 free sale on revlon cosmetics!!! So, I initially figured I'd get 2 more of my precious Colorstay lite active spf 25 in buff. But I was wondering what else is pretty good? I was thinking of trying one of the colorstays in the bottle, but have noticed infallible and a couple others that looked okay. What do you guys suggest?

-rgn

I don't like the colorstay in the bottle. I like the ones that come in the squeeze tubes. The 'Active Light' ones.

the one in the bottle gives me more coverage, however, i like the active light one better. plus the active light has an spf of 20 or 25 whereas the bottle only has spf8. it is my favorite foundation by far.

I think I'm going to buy revlon colorstay active light foundation today and try it out tomorrow... I like the idea of a high spf.....

is color stay a full coverage foundation?

and is it easily blendable?

It sure is... best coverage i've ever gotten with a foundation... makes me look flawless (and I have horrible HORRIBLE HOOOOOOOORRRRRRIBLE skin.)

Update: YAY I just found my colorstay foundation! It was under my sink in a cabinet :)

i know i'm just now adding in to this thread but yay for finding your colorstay! it really is some awesome stuff =) lately i've been using the active light formula and i love it! i think you said you were having a little trouble blending the original formula (in the glass bottle) and i find that the light one is easier to apply... it doesn't seem to dry so fast. but then again if you want the fuller coverage with the regular, try mixing it with some moisturizer. it makes it a little easier to apply, and if you want the same coverage, just apply 2 layers like that!

hope i didn't ramble too much and this can help you!