Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kyza

Who else here has never had a gf/bf?

yeh i just kinda asked out a girl i dont even like just for the sake of having a gf, i got a bit desperate :(

ps The Effendi, Sparkledust and lameness...uz are really pretty!

i've never had a b/f all the guys i've been intrested in have never liked me back..but then thats cause i was to shy and self-conscious to tell them...but yeah i never see myself having a relationship with anyone.not with the way i am :cry:

:comfort: Oh dont say that sweetie! You seem to have a sparkling personality hence the name sparkledust ;) Let it shine through

i've never had a b/f all the guys i've been intrested in have never liked me back..but then thats cause i was to shy and self-conscious to tell them...but yeah i never see myself having a relationship with anyone.not with the way i am :cry:

I've only kissed 3 guys in my entire life and I'm about to turn 20 in April. I had only one boyfriend which was last September to May. We took a break for the summer which was when I started getting heaps of disgusting acne (UGH) and now we are sorta trying to be friends again but I have not actually hung out with him in PERSON since last May because of my skin. It's so depressing and makes me feel like a loser because I miss him so much but I do not want to let him see me like this. =((( Im soooo paranoid that I will randomly bump into him on campus so I usually skip class or walk really fast and look like an idiot.

Hello,

I'm 27 and have never even been asked out for a drink, never mind been kissed or anything like that. I've been turned down by those that I've asked out.

I think I'll be single for life because of my extensive acne and scarring. :(

Snowflakes x

This is the problem shyness breeds difficulty, I like shy girls but Its so hard to know if they like you and often I just feel that they are not interested. But be glad you are not caught into my problem of mistrust,

seriously just be an idiot and make those silly little mistakes, the world will love you more

Oh, oh, pick me!

I'm only 17 - younger than a lot of people who have posted so far... but everyone around me has had at least one gf/bf before, unlike myself. I'm too ugly and shy; bad combination. No hurry though - there are other things in life. Right? :P Right?!

I sometimes get jealous of all those people with good skin and happy relationships though.

I'm 16 beat that :P

I had my moments of feeling i'd never meet "the one" but on the other hand i thought i was too young :) and then i SUDDENLY out of nowhere.. didn't even plan to met my current girlfriend(she's extremely shy but like said above.. shy girls are the best imho ;) )

Mesmer you still got a whole life in front of you even 20 or 22 is not that old even if you think so.

I met my girlfriend in a state of having severe acne as well..(while she doesn't have) but she likes me for who i am anyway.

All of you will find a nice girlfriend/boyfriend one day just don't give hope up :) Just try you got nothing to lose?

yeh i just kinda asked out a girl i dont even like just for the sake of having a gf, i got a bit desperate :(

Oh, oh, pick me!

I'm only 17 - younger than a lot of people who have posted so far... but everyone around me has had at least one gf/bf before, unlike myself. I'm too ugly and shy; bad combination. No hurry though - there are other things in life. Right? :P Right?!

I sometimes get jealous of all those people with good skin and happy relationships though.

I've had girlfriends, boyfriends... and lots of meaningless sex.

Now I don't really love anyone. I feel to disgusting to love anyone. I'm to down to put up with others. Love is just cancer for the unhealthy.

You shouldn't look for love if you yourself are not ready... You'll just end up hurting yourself.

In all honesty the guy I have felt closest to when it comes to interests, honesty, and dedication has been online and we're planning on meeting up next summer after talking for two years. I know it's partially because of my acne that I have hid from boys, but really it's mostly because the majority of the boys I have met have been no where close to something I'd consider for a relationship. Even if I did have clear skin I probably wouldn't have had a 'real' boyfriend by now. Personally, I'd only date someone if I foresaw the possibility of marrying them, and I'd honestly die a virgin if I never met someone who met my standards. I know it's a bit depressing to not receive attention but it makes me more sick to observe couples who obviously have no dedication or understanding of one another, and that's all that really matters.

More details, I'm trying to clear my face before next summer, but I've told him about my skin so hopefully things will go well.

Some random info about the history of online that I found interesting/amusing:

"And would you believe that author Ella Cheever Thayer's book Wired Love-dealing with 'online'courtships and romances-was first published in 1879."

I've only had one relationship, and it has been ended for quite some time. I am currently interested in this one guy, but I'm struck with a sudden bout of shyness. Typically, i'm not all that shy, a bit, but not chronically. I guess I'm alright looking, sometimes I don't feel quite so pretty.

nope and it doesn't really bother me.

platonic relationships are more than I could ever ask for and nothing I would ever wish to soil plus any interest I've ever had is with women around 30, girls my age are hopelessly stupid.

Sweet of you to say........can I ask you out? ;)

I too have never had a girlfriend. I am 21 going on to 22 in less then 2 months. I am also a virgin. I have kissed a girl and spend the day with her in bed playing around and such but that didn't lead to anything and we broke it off shortly after. I really don't feel I am ready to deal with a relationship at the moment since I feel very alone and enjoy the feeling somewhat. I have recently have began to break off ties with my close friends. Last time I spoke to any of them was well over 2 weeks ago. I do not know why, but I feel more comfortable when I am alone. I do not feel the need to conform to their beliefs of what I should look like or act.