Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PinkPhilosoFloyd

Whats wrong with being Emo nowadays???

Theres a difference. Its kinda like a word meaning two things. Expressing emotions is fine, but being labeled emo generally means you complain and overdramaticize (is that a word?) daily problems.

I only use the word "emo" when I'm actually talking about emo music, the term "emo" is overused and it's been raped to death by kids who don't even know where that word came from. BTW, "EMO' means emotive hardcore(a music genre) not emotional. And there's nothing wrong with being emotional just don't over do it.

"emo" kids suck because they're just following a trend instead of being themselves, and if you've noticed, this "indie" trend seems to be killing it.

most of them are just attention whores.

i absolutely hate the way expressing one's true feelings of sadness and despair is followed with "oh stop being emo"

don't fucking compare something real to a shitty fake-ass fad.

"emo" kids suck because they're just following a trend instead of being themselves, and if you've noticed, this "indie" trend seems to be killing it.

most of them are just attention whores.

i absolutely hate the way expressing one's true feelings of sadness and despair is followed with "oh stop being emo"

don't fucking compare something real to a shitty fake-ass fad.

Theres a difference. Its kinda like a word meaning two things. Expressing emotions is fine, but being labeled emo generally means you complain and overdramaticize (is that a word?) daily problems.

EMO provides a problem (no love, gender confusion, self pity) with no answer and no desire for an answer.

EMO is music for the purposefully and delinquently ignorant.

In my opinion, ignorance is the cardinal sin.

"There is no God, you hear me?! Noooo Goooood...."- Tickle me Emo

It was just funny.

i say, just let "emo kids" be "emo kids"

iv seen many people i know go through the emo stage, and come out of it. Then look back on pictures of themselves and think "wtf, i looked like a fool"

The tight jeans, headbands, bandana's, chuggy chuggy music is all rediculous. Take From First To Last and panic at the disco for example, all rediculously emo (i know sonny from FFTL has left) and where has it got them? No where.........

and you get "local bands" around your area trying to imitate and be original, but it all sounds the same tbh

Listen to good bands like Killswitch Engage, Lamb Of God, Metallica, God Forbd, Trivium, Thrice, Taking Back Sunday, 36 Crazy Fists, Brand New (to an extent) and the alternate bands like 30 seconds to mars, The Used, Madina lake, Billy talent.

to name a few lol, and then go to gigs and mosh, dont just run in waves ur arms and run out of the pits in your adidas hoodies and nike trainers.

all in all, i dont hate emos, just disagree with them blaming ppl for taking teh piss outta them when its there own doing.

iv seen many people i know go through the emo stage, and come out of it. Then look back on pictures of themselves and think "wtf, i looked like a fool"

The tight jeans, headbands, bandana's, chuggy chuggy music is all rediculous. Take From First To Last and panic at the disco for example, all rediculously emo (i know sonny from FFTL has left) and where has it got them? No where.........

and you get "local bands" around your area trying to imitate and be original, but it all sounds the same tbh

Listen to good bands like Killswitch Engage, Lamb Of God, Metallica, God Forbd, Trivium, Thrice, Taking Back Sunday, 36 Crazy Fists, Brand New (to an extent) and the alternate bands like 30 seconds to mars, The Used, Madina lake, Billy talent.

to name a few lol, and then go to gigs and mosh, dont just run in waves ur arms and run out of the pits in your adidas hoodies and nike trainers.

all in all, i dont hate emos, just disagree with them blaming ppl for taking teh piss outta them when its there own doing.

My sister totally went through that stage. She complained about EVERYTHING and thought our family was from hell. I told her once, "Carrie, I hope this is just a phase..." Of course she took that to the core "this is not a phase! This is how I really feel!!" Thank God a few months later she went through a complete enlightenment and noticed, hey, things actually aren't that bad. She still has some emoness in her but thankfully it's pretty much all gone.

My sister totally went through that stage. She complained about EVERYTHING and thought our family was from hell. I told her once, "Carrie, I hope this is just a phase..." Of course she took that to the core "this is not a phase! This is how I really feel!!" Thank God a few months later she went through a complete enlightenment and noticed, hey, things actually aren't that bad. She still has some emoness in her but thankfully it's pretty much all gone.