Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well I applied for a job at a local pharmacy part time just to get some money. I got an interview and I'm starting to freak a bit. I have a huge cyst by my mouth and two smaller what I think to be cysts on my forehead I think I can cover them with my hair though. Oh well what can you do, wish me luck people.

Good luck and don't worry too much, I'm sure you'll do great at the interview. Let us know how it goes!

I just had some interviews. I had some razor burn and a pimple. Thing is, as soon as I got in the interview I forgot about it. I just spoke confidently, acted confident. Do this and you will succeed! Good luck.

Well folks thank you for your support, I got through the interview I think I did alright, he'll let me know by the end of next week if I got the job.

thats great news dude, i'm sure you'll get the job, and working at a pharmacy would be really helpful for your skin and stuff like that, plus expert advice at hand ;)

Yeah I've recently been to a few interviews, didn't get the job. Of course I assume that it's directly because of my acne, and it really made me question why even attempt to work? I'm at the beginning stage of work and I feel it's all about display.

But you guys boosted my confidence a bit.

Okay so yeah, there has to be jobs out there that are truely concerned with confidence and reliability over appearance. So I'll be continuing my efforts.

honestly: managers for pt min-wage jobs like that dont care if uve got a couple zits. They care alot more if your polite and responsible, so just concentrate on that instead of your apperance.

Appearance matters if youre applying to be a model, actor, or secretary

honestly: managers for pt min-wage jobs like that dont care if uve got a couple zits. They care alot more if your polite and responsible, so just concentrate on that instead of your apperance.

Appearance matters if youre applying to be a model, actor, or secretary