Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mountainrunner

Acne Free in 3 Days

Have any of you heard of Chris Gibson's Acne Free in 3 Days?

***MOD EDIT**** LINK REMOVED. READ BOARD RULES.

it's supposed to be some all-natural regimen you follow, diet, exercising, etc. I'm kinda skeptical. If any one has used it, does it work??

lol, I feel sorry for anyone gulliable enough to believe that.

An all-natural regimen is likely to do alot of things for you but clearing acne in 3 days is not one of them, it's a marketing gimmick that's all.

A bit like clearasil's claim to clearer skin in 3 days I'd imagine. And I won't post the word to describe that, as I don't think swearing is accepted here :P

I'm a believer, actually. If you do a search on it, you'll find out that it's all about eating apples. I've been eating two or three a day and my skin is certainly improving. I don't know if his three-day apple fast is a very good idea, but apples in general certainly are. They are high in fibre to clean-out the digestive system and include boric acid, which as far as I'm aware reduces toxins.

I believe that apples are a very good thing to eat, well actually not believe, more like know. As long as you arent allergic they are anyways.

I wouldnt do the three day fast though since I dont have the will power, and I think it can mess with your body pretty badly since you are just eating like apples and water.

As for in three days? I couldnt tell you since I never tried it, but I definitely recommend eating apples. I usually have 2 to 3 a day, and wow it still does wonders!

You just start to run out of apples though.. Even more for me since my brother also believes in eating 2-3 apples a day :S

is this that book you buy? I read about this back awhile ago and they say its been on several hit talk shows like Oprah, and it gave pictures. But i guess its a scam if Wynne is positive on it.

SCAM

but I'll make sure to include apples in my diet.

and I know your not supposed to curse... hope I only get a warning for this..

[kids dont read this]but FUCK this shit, its bullfuckingshit. allright[/kids dont read this]