Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LostinWorld

have u ever seen ...a ugly,average guy approaching a girl??

i just want to know this ..

i don want to approach her as a friend..Rather just by flirting from start so she know what my intentions are...........BEcoming friends and the impressing her and then maybe u move to next level..ah too much time consuming , i cant do that...

no pain no gain...in this case.people react diferently.she might like u already......u know,she might b waiting for a move of your part

I know tons of girls who are way too good for their boyfriends!

But seriously, it's not all about looks. I know that sounds really cliche, but it's the truth. I've dated guys with great looks, and I've dated guys with other great attributes, and in the end, personality and non-physical qualities are far more appealing than a nice face. I mean, I thought all of them were attractive (that's kind of what dating is about), but what I'm trying to say is that looks only go so far. I'd hope my boyfriend would think that of me too, seeing as how we all have our ugly days, it's only human.

Don't doubt yourself, I'm sure you're very good looking and a great person. And if this one person doesn't think so, then someone else will. How do you want to approach her anyway?

it honestly really matters how old you are and what type of girl there is...there are young girls out there who only seek the good looking guys, or will only give the time of day. Yet there are girls out there who would think differently, but from my experience, when your young, girls are mainly looking for looks, not a personality. In the 20's or so girls are actualyl looking for a more mature decent looking fellow who can hold a conversation. Someone who is interesting. None the less, I believe if you can impress her through jokes and intersting convo, show that you are interested and truely care about growing the relationship, then you may have a very good chance in doing so. But just be yourself, and let her know how you feel.

There's this guy at school with very severe acne and he's really shy but

he's a sweetheart, and no lies, he has literally THE PRETTIESTgirl in

school as his girlfriend, it's amazing. She's all over him between classes

holding is hand whenever they walk, all kissy and huggy. Every single guy

would kill to have that girl.

Beauty's in the eyes of the beholder :D

Yeah back in highschool, there was this guy who had severe acne all over his face, he was going out with this clear faced hot looking girl. It didnt matter to her, she liked him alot.

And there was this girl who had severe acne on her face, going out with this guy who had a clear face.

But this was back in highschool.. just think when people are in their late 20s and late 30s, how things change for the better. I have seen it, and felt it. Nothing matters but you and her :)

yeah right, im sorry but this thread is full of bull, from my experiences ive had a bunch of hot firends but damn near none of them would go out with me.

yeah right, im sorry but this thread is full of bull, from my experiences ive had a bunch of hot firends but damn near none of them would go out with me.

in high school, i dated a guy with acne. i was clear back then. and let me tell u...its not always about the looks. i didn't care about his acne nor did i care what ppl thought of him. i really fell for him. his acne cleared up and by the time we broke up he had like 2 spots only. we dated for like 10 months.

I don't know how old you are and relationships are different depending on your age. But for me, personally, I don't immediately reject any guy based on his looks. I may reject him based on age (i.e. he's 45...I'm 26) or based on some kind of weird vibe I get, or based on vulgar or degrading talk, but not based on looks. Personality is ultimately the most attractive thing about a person. It can make a beautiful person ugly, and an average person beautiful.

My advice would be to keep trying. Not with the same girl, but any other hot girl that you're attracted to. Girls dig confidence. When girls see that you're ready to move onto the next hot thing, you have a much better chance of scoring a date than if you were all over her. Know what I mean?

Make her think "who the hell does he think he is?" That means she's intrigued and won't see you as some kind of a boring niceguy she wants to keep as a FRIEND for the rainy days.

Any guy can get any girl he wants if he knows how to talk to women. This is a fact, I can go into a long ass explanation why that is but just trust me.